The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I think Thurman's is kinda meh.

I think you're kinda meh..... :D

It was pretty good. I had the Fun Guy burger with mushrooms, onions and Bleu cheese. Meat was cook just right but could've used some more seasoning. The rosemary fries were so damn good though. I'd go back and order just those.

In laws 2009 CX9 A/C drain tube was clogged. A little compressed air up the drain tube fixed the clog

zyguju9e.jpg
ugahegut.jpg
vu5ehyma.jpg

Good luck to both of you guys...

Got the miata SO close but there's an electrical gremlin somewhere that won't let it start yet... Took me all day (sun up to sun down) Saturday and Sunday but the motor is in, all the mechanical connections are made, figured out all the vac lines and must only be missing one or two connections or something that won't let the starter fire up...

Last edited:
Dang, all sorts of good news up in herr on a Monday. Congrats to all!

How was everyone's weekend?

Good weekend. Getting somewhat frustrated with the car. Leaking power steering fluid somewhere on the drivers side of the steering rack. With school starting back up today, I'm not sure when I'll have free time to take a look at it

Great weekend @ VIR...good turnout and got to shake down the JBR "Fat Boy RSB" on the VIR Parade and the WV Turnpike.....damn car is on rails! Working on the Autointerests Intro Schedule for next Monday, Tom and Andrew are really excited and the event organizers and Mazda owners will have preference to the Mazda Pro Drivers.

Have a lot to do this week on the cars, add the 2nd fan to the MSP, mount the Conti's on the wheels.......put new HID's on the wagon.....never enough time in the day, let alone the week.......

Spoke to Craig Nagler, Tri-Point was sold two a coulple of guys and I have asked him if he was willing to build/sell products he engineeered, like the Rear Endlinks for the MS3. He said he would if there was enough interests and there is, so we are working out the details, so stay tuned!

How was everyone's weekend?
Spent most of the weekend painting car parts and cleaning the garage. I'm pretty happy how all the interior trim came out. There's no question it's painted but everything looks nice and even and matches the original black panels fairly well. Even the vinyl paint turned out well.

Great weekend @ VIR...good turnout and got to shake down the JBR "Fat Boy RSB" on the VIR Parade and the WV Turnpike.....damn car is on rails! Working on the Autointerests Intro Schedule for next Monday, Tom and Andrew are really excited and the event organizers and Mazda owners will have preference to the Mazda Pro Drivers.
For an interstate, I77 between Charleston and Beckley is actually a pretty fun high-speed road. I had fun doing 80+ in the red RX7 some years ago.

welcome to the quad cab truck club!!! hahaha
looks good Will, i like the Tacoma's

Haha thanks. It's quite the change, but so far I really like it. I test drove quite a few full sized pickups and they all felt enormous.

Back