The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

To my Northern friends, I'm going to be in the Avon Lake area this Friday with the wife. Any recommendations for places around the area for lunch? I don't mind driving toward Cleveland if it's on the west side.

To my Northern friends, I'm going to be in the Avon Lake area this Friday with the wife. Any recommendations for places around the area for lunch? I don't mind driving toward Cleveland if it's on the west side.

Bier Haus, in Strongsville! Tell them that Marlon and Pablo sent ya!

what time? i'll be serving at the bier haus from 6pm till close

14988955622_528bcf195a_z.jpg

Roof Rack went to a new home today... kinda sad and bittersweet its gone but no use for it anymore. atleast it went to a good home with another mazda owner!

Also, If any of you guys know someone looking for wheels i want to sell the OZ's, Please pass on the word for me. I will give you a little bit for helping me sell them. I have no vehicle for them to fit and the sooner i can sell them the sooner i can buy Lindsey a new pair of shoes.

14988955622_528bcf195a_z.jpg

Roof Rack went to a new home today... kinda sad and bittersweet its gone but no use for it anymore. atleast it went to a good home with another mazda owner!

Also, If any of you guys know someone looking for wheels i want to sell the OZ's, Please pass on the word for me. I will give you a little bit for helping me sell them. I have no vehicle for them to fit and the sooner i can sell them the sooner i can buy Lindsey a new pair of shoes.

How much and the size, please...

We are leaving for VIR after work.......then back home for a mundane week of cars and of course getting ready for the Labor Day Weekend Events........cookout, HPDE, etc!!

What plans does everyone have for the weekend? This week has gone by quickly. :)
Amber's Birthday on Friday, I'm going to see if a Hard Root Beer Float is as delicious as it sounds.
Saturday the in-laws bought Jamey Johnson tickets for Amber's birthday, She didn't really get to have a say in the matter...Also my township is having a car show so we're going to try to stop by.
Sunday Funday! Not really, just yard/house work.
The OZs are 17x8, +40 offset, weigh just under 16lbs a wheel... Tires will still last a little bit, the wet marker on the tire is almost gone but they'd still last a little. I'd like to get 800 but I'll entertain offers...

$20?!?

but seriously I've told a couple people but they haven't said anything back. Have you posted on OMS? They're not XXR's so you might not get any takers but you never know

$800 for anything would never sell on OMS. Sorry Levi but those will be tough to get rid of, I have told a few people

Not on OMS... Can't list em there....

And the few listings I've seen for OZ Superleggeras was 800-1000 no tires so 800 with tires that will last a little while is a very fair starting price...

Last edited:
Back