The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Well I'm officially part of the NE Ohio group of Mazdas (until I graduate), can't wait for the amazing winters and salted roads again to make my car go from a shiny silver to a poop brown rust.

Yeah, I would peel them off yourself. I know Summit charges $60 per window to peel them.

What's wrong with your current tint?

A wheel rubbed against my one rear window and scraped it off. then the other side has a little bubble that flaked off right in the middle of the window that gets worse every time I put the window all the way down

Well I'm officially part of the NE Ohio group of Mazdas (until I graduate), can't wait for the amazing winters and salted roads again to make my car go from a shiny silver to a poop brown rust.

Find a carwash that you like nearby and hit that s*** once a week.

Find a carwash that you like nearby and hit that s*** once a week.

Or you can run a hose from your basement and put a sprinkler down and driver your car over it slowly to remove the salt from the under carriage and then wash the top of the car. I do a full detail of every 6 months, wash, claybar, polish and then wax.

Yeah, I would peel them off yourself. I know Summit charges $60 per window to peel them.
That's absurd! Granted it was cheap tint but I pulled it off three windows of the RX-7 in under a half hour. Even if that took twice as long they're charging you about $180/hour in labor! What do I know though. I haven't installed tint on a vehicle since I was 17.

Pandora doesn't work on my work browser anymore and iHeart Radio sucks major donkey balls

Google Play music? It's web based

They want a credit card for a free service...

if you have an ipod or iphone, just use the default music app, only need access to the interwebz
I'll have to bring in my ipod and try, when I click on itunes radio it says I need to download itunes to proceed

Last edited:
Back