Strip Club!!!!!

You guys are killing me....stip clubs are hilarious and fun....dont be so serious....relax a bit.....and come hang outcome one come all.....

BTW nice thread jack Bill.....lol....JK

ELI where you at, chime in here any time

no one said you have to tell your girlfriends your going to a strip club.....you dont have to drop any money besides cover and a couple drinks too....ya know.....you can "just say no" to the girls

dawick777 said:
You guys are killing me....stip clubs are hilarious and fun....dont be so serious....relax a bit.....and come hang outcome one come all.....

BTW nice thread jack Bill.....lol....JK

ELI where you at, chime in here any time

Well You wanted to go to the club and there was talk about having a going away party for Alex.

All I did was merge the two threads.

:) (boobs) :) :) (boobs) :) :) (boobs) :) :) (boobs) :)

im down for whatever i got's my self 2 id's if you know what i mean! and seeing as i have only been out of highschool for 1 year im still down for dry humping!

dawick777 said:
no one said you have to tell your girlfriends your going to a strip club.....you dont have to drop any money besides cover and a couple drinks too....ya know.....you can "just say no" to the girls

Loren you funny funny boy, "just say no to (boobs)", yeah right! that I want to see.
also, alex hasn't replied to this thread in a while, is he still going, it would be one funny going away party, if the guest of honor had already left, hee hee!

i don't think i can go anymore... my dog ate chocolate tonight. vets are so dang expensive.

So how many people from tucson are going? Truc your dog will be fine, i feed mine chocolate all the time and its 16 now and still going strong.

I can meet you guys at the pavilions for sure. I kinda have to be back around my neck of the woods around 9-10ish- but I want to come out to the pavilions for sure.

Back