Strip Club!!!!!

Well, let's let the man of honor decide. Alex, where do you want to go? See naked boobies in your face and stuff dollar bills down G-strings or go to red robin and get the salad bar special. :p

no, i'm at the library. but it's the day before valentine's day, and there's NO WAY in hell she's gonna let me drive up to phoenix to go see T&A... maybe i should just hire a private stripper and have her come over for valentine's day?

Well the day before V-Day is better that the original idea of Valentines day isn't it?

Just keep in mind that full nude is 18 yrs and up and topless is 21 & over.

Alaskan Bush Company on Thomas & Grand has both. Talking with guys at work, ABC is a $10 cover charge and $20 lap dances for full nude and $10 for topless lap dances.

I don't have any info about any of the other clubs in the Valley.

rednecks_r_us said:
Well the day before V-Day is better that the original idea of Valentines day isn't it?

Just keep in mind that full nude is 18 yrs and up and topless is 21 & over.

Alaskan Bush Company on Thomas & Grand has both. Talking with guys at work, ABC is a $10 cover charge and $20 lap dances for full nude and $10 for topless lap dances.

I don't have any info about any of the other clubs in the Valley.

Why would topless be 21 and up but FULL NUDE be 18 and up?

i live right by the ABC so i'm down for whenever. for my 21st b-day my friends got me a couple of young ladies from the BUSH to come dance for me at my party. woo hoo

NoahFex said:
Why would topless be 21 and up but FULL NUDE be 18 and up?

Topless bars sell alcohol and you must be 21 to drink alcohol.

Full nude doesn't sell alcohol so you only have to be at least 18.

Well Im gonna go with bills idea and pick ABC unless people would rather go to dinner, because honestly it doesnt make a damn of difference to me, not saying I get tiddies all the time, just most =P

So do I need to post a poll to make it simple and everyone vote between dinner and the bar.
Like ABC vs someniceresteraunt.

Yeah I dont think i'd go to the strip club, since i am 18 and be the only lonesome guy in the 18 side. I used to know the owner of ABC and we did get in once on the 21+ side in the VIP section and drinks on the house...but anyways, i wont go if its the club, have fun though.

hah, neither will i, missy would kill me, :p

plus, i think their dirty.... but i like it! :) :) :)

(werd)

honestly, i vote restaurant, just cause it'd nice to conversate over dinner, rather then conversate over some naked chick that's shoving her piece in alex's grill, while he's muffling responses in our conversations. :)

how about, Cracker Barrle, or Chili's, or Olive Garden, everyone loves Olive Garden.

I agree! I don't think we'd talk too much if we had boobies everywhere. Atleast, I know I wouldn't. BOObies BOObies BOObies chant grunt...

How about both? Dinner early in the evening around 8ish then ABC around 10 ish for those who want to go?

bill, ALWAYS the thinker! i'll be down to do that! well, the dinner part. loran and i are going out to a nice dinner on saturday, so i don't want to blow all my cash on boobies that i can't touch.

I like strip clubs but don't understand the whole lap dance thing. Why would you want to pay to get dry humped like you were a high school kid again?

zoomzoom02 said:
Yeah I dont think i'd go to the strip club, since i am 18 and be the only lonesome guy in the 18 side. I used to know the owner of ABC and we did get in once on the 21+ side in the VIP section and drinks on the house...but anyways, i wont go if its the club, have fun though.

Clay if I go to ABC I'll be on the 18 side. I have to drive all the way back to Prescott so I won't be drinking.

Back