Speed3 at 465whp!

yea try not threadjacking threads and make your own this topic has been covered many,many times try searching

ive searched already, if you read my post alittle closer.

i see what the mods are. i just wanted to narrow them down to the best choices by brand for quality.

relax

the forge is certainly the LOUDEST bpv....i dont like the sound though. PPSHHH CHING! I had been running my HKS in VTA and i thought it ran pretty well...until i went back to recirc and it was soo much smoother. My suggestion is just run recirc right away. You might wait and get the FMIC first, it will probably make your bpv a lot louder (it did for me). Also it looks like you dont have an intake yet...that will make the stock one pretty loud. Either way I would hold off on bpv till a bit later is what im getting at.

As far as motor mounts... CS inserts are good if you dont want it vibrating the car any more than stock. My personal favorite is the SU mount. TRZ poly was a bit too stiff for me. It does not feel any stiffer than the SU mount, but it sure did vibrate a lot more.

hope this helps

sweet thannks man, they yeah im going with the inserts then. i want it to feel like its in stock form and i will do the bpv last as youve mentioned

thanks

Go to the forum index under ms3 performance and post to a relative topic rather than jack a thread that was created for one particular car that is not even close to having your set-up!

whatever guy, it was plain and simple

go eat some prunes and chill out

Go make a new thread and don't talk down to people when you're obviously a newb to this Forum. This thread talks about a MS3 and it's power. That's it. If you want advice on how to make your setup great you would get A LOT more responses and relevant information in a new thread for yourself. He's not getting on your case and picking on you, it's simply a strict rule on this Forum. Trust me; make a new thread and you will be able to find much more help MS3 guys are pretty active on the Forum.

no way

Sorry guys somebody believe that dyno numbers , it is imposible a car with that setup could reach that wheel hp , also nobody here knows the correction factor that dyno have, i f you search a little on the web that dyno is located in a city that is at 8000 ft of elevation above sea level ,the sae correction factor could be around 35% to 40% thats explain that amount of hp and why the car do not blew up with stock internals.
(blah)
simple mathematics i think the car is in 340 more o less at the wheels

Sorry guys somebody believe that dyno numbers , it is imposible a car with that setup could reach that wheel hp , also nobody here knows the correction factor that dyno have, i f you search a little on the web that dyno is located in a city that is at 8000 ft of elevation above sea level ,the sae correction factor could be around 35% to 40% thats explain that amount of hp and why the car do not blew up with stock internals.
(blah)

I don't know what you are trying to say with "somebody believe that dyno numbers". But from what I did take from your post is that you are a non-believer. That sucks, I wonder how HiBoost and TBK CONTINUE to hold the record for the fastest street driven Proteges and 3's around. They hold the record for the fastest Protege and the fastest MZ3. I'm going back to this stance; there's a reason why these companies are able to make this power. It boils down to something the OTHER companies aren't doing. There is no reason for them to lie? They would be lying to their customers as well. What do you think is gonna happen when someone buys their kit and don't make the same amount of power on their tune? If they advertise false numbers customers will be unhappy with their outcomes and therefore not purchase or recommend more people for their products. They would be shitting on themselves. People start thinking OUTSIDE the box for two minutes.

I don't know what you are trying to say with "somebody believe that dyno numbers". But from what I did take from your post is that you are a non-believer. That sucks, I wonder how HiBoost and TBK CONTINUE to hold the record for the fastest street driven Proteges and 3's around. They hold the record for the fastest Protege and the fastest MZ3. I'm going back to this stance; there's a reason why these companies are able to make this power. It boils down to something the OTHER companies aren't doing. There is no reason for them to lie? They would be lying to their customers as well. What do you think is gonna happen when someone buys their kit and don't make the same amount of power on their tune? If they advertise false numbers customers will be unhappy with their outcomes and therefore not purchase or recommend more people for their products. They would be shitting on themselves. People start thinking OUTSIDE the box for two minutes.

It would be great but alot of people have experainced that the stock fuel pump goes out at around 300whp, so how 475whp on stock fuel pump?

This is from a magazine article
"In a dyno test things to watch are correction factors applied for altitude, barometric pressure and temperature. These factors are NOT the same for atmo and turbo engines. Using atmo factors inflates the true, corrected HP figures on a turbo engine. In fact, look at the correction factors applied on your dyno sheets and see if they make sense. Many shady dyno operators simply enter a phantom correction factor to make the customer happy. This is a case where the dyno sheet DOES lie.
Be aware that SAE correction factors(nana)(nana) do not apply to turbocharged engines! If your dyno sheet lists SAE corrected HP, ignore it as it is incorrect. You are better off getting an idea of where you stand by looking at observed hp with a turbo engine."

+1(enguard)

(blah)

BING BING BING! We have a winner! Car actually made 362 whp at 20 psi, and they then applied a 1.32 ambient conditions correction factor, which you CANNOT do with a turbo car.

From the comments on the video - "This reading is in SAE which is what Dynojet recommends to read. Of course this is corrected at a 1.32 correction factor. The real power is 362 WHP to the wheels here in Bogota at 20 psi of boost..."

There is a lot about the dyno readings at high elevation, however I have made many other turbo kits based on the same dyno and numbers. The Proteges 2.0 gave us 158 whp here in Bogota and gave us 211 WHP in all dynos in the US at sea level. Miami, Los Angeles, Dallas, everywhere where all customers dyno their cars they have the same readings (close) with our protege kit. Now if we apply the the 1.32 factor it comes very close.
Now the Dyno video shows all other runs that we made before so we can acctually compare between all modifications. There was the stock dyno at 233 WHP (best among all stock dynos), then the dyno with the turbo upgrade and stock intercooler and stock exhaust at 331 at 13.5 psi of boost (dyno reading 9.5 psi because it reads Absolute pressure) and then the runs with the exhaust, front mounted intercooler and COBB programmer to raise the raise the boost and adjust fuel properly.

If the dyno lies, how come we made 233, 225 and 218 WHP on the stock car? What is the Mazspeed 3 dyno at sea level?
I dyno cars every day and most of these cars are turbo cars. The SAE dyno readings are very close to the sea level readings in all VWs. Minis, Audis, Mazdas and all other factory turbo cars.

We have a few Mazda 3 with turbo making mid and low 11 second runs with GT35R turbos in the 2.3 and 2.0 liter engines and the same setup we did in the Mazdaspeed 3. The car will be forged and tested to the limit and will hit the track to show its potential. The day will come.

And yes, there is XENON in Puerto Rico running 11.0 at the 1/4 mile with his 2.3 liter mazda 3.

I will try to be back on the forums more often. I have been so busy that only have a few time to spend with my kids.

Have I just seen a ghost??

Was this without any cam driven fuel pump upgrade? I thought the stock one couldnt push enough fuel.

Back