Show me your CX-5 wheels

Here is my 2013 Maxx Sport - with 20x8.5 TSW Donningtons with Pirelli Pzero 245/45 R20's

1078713_10151572991094786_979968379_o.jpg

X2 for the pics from behind and what's the offset of your wheels?

x3, more pics please.

They are only available in these two 20" fitments according to TSW's website:

20x8.5
20x10

I'm also interested in the Lorenzo WL036 Black 20" wheels. Has anyone seen them on a black CX5?

Last edited:
x3, more pics please.

They are only available in these two 20" fitments according to TSW's website:

20x8.5
20x10

I'm also interested in the Lorenzo WL036 Black 20" wheels. Has anyone seen them on a black CX5?

showroom_2221.jpg

umm these are 22x9's....

Last edited:
The puny brakes look hilarious behind those 22's. Any more pics? That looks almost photoshopped.

showroom_2221.jpg

umm these are 22x9's....

I've seen this pic. These wheels are 22" and not all black. Not a fan of the machine accents, kind of cheezy looking IMO. I'm trying to picture the all satin black Lorenzo in 20" since I do like the 6 star dual spoke design. (Thanks anyhow)

Hey guys, any pics of ori 17'' plastidipped black on the WHITE CX-5? Would really love to see how it fares!

I like the black wheels on CX-5 and I'm thinking of having my GT 19's refinished in some variation of black color.

My Lexus IS has staggered black mesh wheels (with polished lips), so I've always liked various versions of black wheels.

I hate polished lips, not sure why. I do dig the IS.

The reason why you might dislike them is that they are used on wrong vehicles, like riced-out front wheel drive Civics and Accords.

Polished lips best used on staggered rwd configurations, on sport sedans with matching OEM polished trim (side window trim, grill trim, badging, etc.), certainly not applicable to CX-5 SUV.

The reason why you might dislike them is that they are used on wrong vehicles, like riced-out front wheel drive Civics and Accords.

Polished lips best used on staggered rwd configurations, on sport sedans with matching OEM polished trim (side window trim, grill trim, badging, etc.), certainly not applicable to CX-5 SUV.

I've never liked polished lips as well, but I think I can agree with this.

Another fitting question.
I was looking for 20's. Would it fit some 20X9.5 +40?
And which size of tires should I look for?
245-45 (my preference)
255-45
265-40
275-40

I don't want any rub. And I also already have some H&R lowering springs.

Same situation. Have H&R fitted already. Will be purchasing 20" rims.
Big question for me is:

245/45/20 or 255/25/20?

Anyone care to share some feedback or thoughts?
Would there be a noticeable difference?

Same situation. Have H&R fitted already. Will be purchasing 20" rims.
Big question for me is:

245/45/20 or 255/25/20?

Anyone care to share some feedback or thoughts?
Would there be a noticeable difference?
I run 255-45-20 with 20". Only can rub if I go full deflection (pretty much only do that for a U-turn) and its very slight

Back