San Antonio Roll Call

Whats up guys im Brandon's brother Martin i finally made it over here so i guess you can add me to the list

I forgot about this thread! As soon as I'm done with Amanda's car I can start working on mine again and start going to Biffs again.

Well this weekend im getting together with Mbrace and Aztec were gonna get some work done on my car wanted to know if anyone else wanted to come and hang or lend a hand lmk everyone is welcome to come.

I think everyone in SA who has some free time should come by at least for a quick meet and greet and to check out the rides. Let's invade the neighborhood with Mazdas!

Im down with that also eric and ruben are coming too so anyone who is free is more than welcome to come and just hang or lend a hand eitherway the more the merrier.

What day and when? I'm heading to Austin on Saturday in the morning but I could stop by and say hello.

Dont know how to do that but im sure everyone has a gps if someone wants to coma just pm me and ill send ya my addy.

Im Sammy And im new in the areabut im in for car meets in SA just let me know when and where,Im in Cibolo area

Im Sammy And im new in the areabut im in for car meets in SA just let me know when and where,Im in Cibolo area
I'm in cibolo too off 1103 red protege5 on speed 3 wheels at the moment and front bumper with no fogs(looks ugly lol) just cus lm waiting on my other bumper to be painted to put it on

I hear Arrow Upholstery does pretty good work....i keep seeing the commercial with the old lady who is probably no longer with us, saying that shes gone back 3 times...lol

Whats going on Sammy nice to have you in the group at the moment most of us are either under construction or in the progress of doing some work on our cars I know id like to get mine done ASAP and back on the road.

Back