rate this rim

they all sucked. the first were the best, but i give them a 5 because the spokes are narrow and may look retarded with stock brakes.

Ah, well, try these...

Attachments

• ADR Battles.jpg
    ADR Battles.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 114
This is for Nal

Attachments

• P5 side.jpg
    P5 side.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 138
I like that look it's uniquie and does not look like rice what are the offset on those rims and are they sticking out rims or tuck in rims

QUOTE=gino]This is for Nal[/QUOTE]

man i give it a 8.5, those are similar to the ones i have on my car! i get alot of compliments on the ones i have.

which one are you referring to? I can't tell from you sig the 1st pic, 2nd , or 3rd?

brealmp3 said:
man i give it a 8.5, those are similar to the ones i have on my car! i get alot of compliments on the ones i have.

2nd one looks like you couldn't decide to go with silver or black rims so you got both all in one, but it is kinda different...6 1st one OK if black trim,stripes or interior...6

1st - 7.5/10
2nd - 2.5/10 (fugly - look like snowflakes or something)
3rd - 6/10 (look too heavy)

YEH YOU'RE RIGHT too much drama on the first one snowflake thats funny

nate0123 said:
1st - 7.5/10
2nd - 2.5/10 (fugly - look like snowflakes or something)
3rd - 6/10 (look too heavy)

Last edited:
nalspeed said:
I like that look. What offset and are they sticking out or tuck in rims?
They're ADR Battles, 17x7, 40mm offset, gunmetal color. The rim "sticks out" from the spokes about 5/8". Tires are Goodyear F1 GS-DE 215/45s.

is your car lowered and with what? any rubbing problem or did you roll your fenders cause I was told we can't put an offset lower than 42?

gino said:
They're ADR Battles, 17x7, 40mm offset, gunmetal color. The rim "sticks out" from the spokes about 5/8". Tires are Goodyear F1 GS-DE 215/45s.

i like the akuma rims the simple 5star look with a little lip. the best 5star rim iv ever seen was put out by d-power i dont rember what it was called and it discontinued now.. but it was a a fat 5star like the akuma with a illusion of a big lip basicly at the end the star curves in a littile to give the rim the illusion that it has a larger lip when it spins. the first rim just looks ugly the 3nd one is ok it looks like some one couldnt figure out wiether to design a 5 star thin spoke or a mesh type so they just slamd the 2 together and BAMM!!! you got the third rim.. but the akuma is a clean simple design that just plan looks cleans cut.

yeh the only thing I'm worried about is that it might stick out but oh well I'll find out soon

overdrivex said:
i like the akuma rims the simple 5star look with a little lip. the best 5star rim iv ever seen was put out by d-power i dont rember what it was called and it discontinued now.. but it was a a fat 5star like the akuma with a illusion of a big lip basicly at the end the star curves in a littile to give the rim the illusion that it has a larger lip when it spins. the first rim just looks ugly the 3nd one is ok it looks like some one couldnt figure out wiether to design a 5 star thin spoke or a mesh type so they just slamd the 2 together and BAMM!!! you got the third rim.. but the akuma is a clean simple design that just plan looks cleans cut.

gino said:
This is for Nal

bastard! LOL j/p damn it i have those same rims just without the black and i thought i was the only one. (deadhorse and i think the offset is +42 cuz mine rubber b4 i rolled my fenders and i gotta go with 205's

My favorite wheels (if I could get them for $300/per)

Advan Model 5

Weds SA-90

Nismo LM GT4
nis_lmgt4.jpg

SSR GT2

Gram Lights 57pro

OZ supperleggera
1001ab.jpg

IMO ... all 10

Back