Protege Garage Turbo Inlet Installed

Ken, I sent you a pm on the turbo inlet to see if you have one in stock and if I can get with t-bolt clamps, please let me know asap!!!! Money in hand.

Ken, I sent you a pm on the turbo inlet to see if you have one in stock and if I can get with t-bolt clamps, please let me know asap!!!! Money in hand.

there is no need for t-bolt clamps on the inlet, but for $15 i can send a set

Can't say enough good things about Ken and PG - and this pipe! Currently have the TIP in black powdercoat, the PG SRI in black and the DIY FMIC kit in black - just added a COBB Hybrid BOV as well and the system runs flawlessly...

That said, I'll be posting an A&M CAI with Forge BOV (recirc only) and ONE OF A KIND red-crackle powerdercoat PG TIP for sale. That system works great too, had a run-in with a puddle that scared the (@#&^ out of me earlier this year and needed to ditch the CAI.

Can't say enough good things about Ken and PG - and this pipe! Currently have the TIP in black powdercoat, the PG SRI in black and the DIY FMIC kit in black - just added a COBB Hybrid BOV as well and the system runs flawlessly...

That said, I'll be posting an A&M CAI with Forge BOV (recirc only) and ONE OF A KIND red-crackle powerdercoat PG TIP for sale. That system works great too, had a run-in with a puddle that scared the (@#&^ out of me earlier this year and needed to ditch the CAI.

thanks man, really appreciate it

Just received my black powder coated PG TIP here in AZ. Thanks for the fast shipping Ken. Can't wait to install!

Installed TIP tonight. Not too bad on the install.

Results are better than I expected. Throttle inputs are much smoother and precise. Turbo engages faster, and the engine overall runs smoother and better.

For a hundred bucks and a little time to install, this mod is well worth it.

After reading this thread and many other reviews I ordered my PG TIP for my MS6 yesterday. i keep clicking the link to the USPS website to see if its sent yet.... I cant wait to get this peice in. Should compliment my turbo XS bov and the fujita intake nicely. This is my first performance mod since i bought the car so Im very egar to install and drive!(drive2)

After reading this thread and many other reviews I ordered my PG TIP for my MS6 yesterday. i keep clicking the link to the USPS website to see if its sent yet.... I cant wait to get this peice in. Should compliment my turbo XS bov and the fujita intake nicely. This is my first performance mod since i bought the car so Im very egar to install and drive!(drive2)

all my us mail shipments are out the door. thank you for the order!

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 30, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."......

USPS sucks at tracking things...why cant they do it like papa johns does with my pizza....your package is now in the oven! :)

After reading this entire thread... I will be ordering this shortly!! great stuff.. and this fits with a Cobb sri fine right?

Back