Project: Evil Rex

i have pics of jen partin out the rx-7 whilst timmah slept!!! (eek2)

/discuss

He did try to get me to help loosen a bolt but the socket thingy kept falling off the bolt so I got pissed and gave up. (rlaugh)

Yes...pics!!!! LMAO!!

it's kinda hard to see in this pic, but if you squint just right, you can make out a dark and sinister figure in the back right rolling off with timmah's l33t FC wheels...=d

eshaftlamp14.jpg

it's kinda hard to see in this pic, but if you squint just right, you can make out a dark and sinister figure in the back right rolling off with timmah's l33t FC wheels...=d

eshaftlamp14.jpg

(hahaspit) You're so silly. :D I'm happy to report (at least I think) that the phone dials are still on the car. LOL!

only until I can allocate some 5 lug hubs breaks and such :D then the phone dials go to the highest bidder lol
(hahaspit) You're so silly. :D I'm happy to report (at least I think) that the phone dials are still on the car. LOL!

Got it, thank you :)
typically on a 13B the waterpump is driven w/ several belts on it, the belt going around the Alternator, eccentric shaft pulley and water pump & the A/c compressor belt also loops around the WP . In RX7s that have a/c and power steering removed (like mine) it only leaves 1 belt to drive the water pump. This can cause issues w/ slipage and such causing the W/p not to spin as well...

The yoohoo belt is just a short v-belt that is just long enough to loop around the eccentric shaft pulley and the W/P giving it that little bit extra it needs :D you can see what the belt layout will look like w/ the yoohoo belt from the pic below.

http://www.pineappleracing.com/ProductImages/Yoohooprod1a-L.jpg

Got my yoohoo belt and the Haynes Repair manual i got off ebay in the mail today.

Spoke w/ a friend of my dads whos a welder. He's going to take a look at what needs to be fixed and figure out the best way to do it.

Back