Post pics of your Mazda5

mazda5_aug_9_2008_004.jpg

mazda5_aug_9_2008_007.jpg

And the 08's have awesome rims.

I love that from the 2003+ Mazda models. As a matter of fact that was a big factor that convinced me to buy the 06. When I saw it first in 05 I thought: "wow, cool, but I'm sure those marketing 17in wheels should just come with the "luxury" trim, meaning no manual tranny included". Soon enough I realized that ALL trims had them (in the US at least).

This is the 1st ad I saw:

http://www.mazdav.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115562

The 08 are also nice on its own way of course

I don't see many related comments in the Mazda5 area, but many people praise Mazda on wheel design, they have very good taste IMO (And I love both, the 06 5 spoke wheels remind me of the Mazda3s)

Bordering off-topic but a relative who owned one of the very first Mazda MPVs (1990?) back then saw my car and told me: "man, the wife's people mover and is all pimped out, lowered, spoiler, skirts and wheels". I was like "What? It is all stock and is not lowered!" :D

They do have great taste, and are usually way lighter than similar sized after market wheels.

To stay on topic, an older pic.

Thefive3.jpg

Here my 06 mazda GS. Rims are 17" BSA 302's was going to get the 18's but were out of my range. i have a JDM front lip, but need to paint it first. Tins and headlight eyelids.

Next on the plate after my warrenty runs out, replace all the dash leds with blue and install a custom carputer. thats next springs project.

Attachments

• 0830081741-00.jpg
    0830081741-00.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 370
This is my Mazda 5 1.8 Executive, year 2006. These photo's where taken during a testride. After the ride the car was sold (yippy)

The executive is complete, but in Europe the '06 model did not have cruisecontrol and rear sensors , so I added these features. Also replaced the stereo with a 6CD-changer/mp3 player which I bought from Ebay.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I really love this car. Wishlist: 2nd exaustpipe, replace my front speakers, and maybe more.

^^ Nice ride, carbon gray rules. Non of the NA models has rear sensors either :(

I'm assuming those small front and rear imposed license plates (green) are the temp dealer ones for the test drive, right?

I also see is ready to haul!

I wish we could get a hitch like that.

BTW who is skinny enough to fit in the 2nd row middle?
Do you have a 3rd row as well?
If so that is a LOT of people AND you get to tow too.

Here my 06 mazda GS. Rims are 17" BSA 302's was going to get the 18's but were out of my range. i have a JDM front lip, but need to paint it first. Tins and headlight eyelids.

Next on the plate after my warrenty runs out, replace all the dash leds with blue and install a custom carputer. thats next springs project.

I love those stripes, I wonder if I could pull that off with the white color?

I love those stripes, I wonder if I could pull that off with the white color?

Ha, i wish I had a white model. The wait was too long for it though. My old grand am was failing badly.

Actualy, if I had the white, i would have gone with a really light metallic blue.

The only downside is that the stripes were a bugger to put on, and i chose the hottest day, so the vinyl stretched too much... and the car is so curvy, it was tough to keep a true line.

Turned out well i thought.

Yup, Light metallic blue is what I was thinking as well.
Funny we wanted a silver/gray, but the white has really grown on us.

So that's vinyl, I thought it was paint.
The grill area must have been a real bear.
Looks good to me. So hot days are bad?

Since its vinyl, can you remove it?
I like the look, but understand it could hurt resale if I painted it.
Did you do the rear hatch as well?
If so post a pic of that please.

Back