Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

win!

548865_506634712687409_176094268_n.jpg

Who needs a fender?

Almost ready for winter, it just needs an oil change, undercoated and all weather mats. Does anyone know where to get the oem all weather mats cheap(well cheaper than the dealer)?
purplesnow.jpg

greensnow.jpg

I think if you sign up for the mazda racing contengency thingy they give you 70% off all accessories including roof racks..floor mats...but you have to prove you race it i think....

So, this happened today.
556733_10151180686948802_451555766_n.jpg

Finally. Don't mind the messy car, got the wheels dirty while putting them on, also gotta clean off the overspray.

you should have left your factory antenna on to complete the radio controlled car look ;-)

Local tuner was having a black friday sale today, so I stopped by and replaced my 5+ year old voodoo knob with this:

c58f926435a411e2ba2d22000a1f97cd_7.jpg

Blox "limited series" neo-chrome type-r style knob

Its at least 5x heavier than my old knob and made the shifting feel 100000x better :D

I think if you sign up for the mazda racing contengency thingy they give you 70% off all accessories including roof racks..floor mats...but you have to prove you race it i think....
Hmm, I did autox it a few times this summer.
Thanks.
Dude, if I see you in Buffalo expect to see/hear my horns and 4ways on. That s*** is awesome.
Haha thanks, I'm always on the look out for other 2's and I doubt I would miss those wheels you have on yours. They look awesome too

Took this the other day. I just loved all the shades of green in the picture and how "natural" the 2 looks. My friends were bugging me about "taking another picture of your car". LOL! Honestly- the car looks great, but it's not just the car here. The photo really comes together well, in my humble opinion.

Mazda2-GreenField.JPG

Almost ready for winter, it just needs an oil change, undercoated and all weather mats. Does anyone know where to get the oem all weather mats cheap(well cheaper than the dealer)?
purplesnow.jpg

greensnow.jpg

>universal rally armor flaps?

i thought this was my car for a sec. lol though i like your wheels better.

Just a Few Action shots from the Last Auto-X of the season:

49891241.jpg

129ri.jpg

This was the first time I was able to run with the Springs / tires / bar combo. These mods have really changed the cars dynamics for the better (2thumbs)

I will need a few more events before I get used to the way the car feels, i know I was still leaving some time out on the course, fun!

^ Man! Nice pics. Love the 2nd one. Your 2 is looking great! That rear bar underneath is super low. I'd be in trouble if i installed that. If you ever need anything let me know. :)

i noticed that also. is that some rear sway? thats crazy low lol

That is the racing beat bar installed upside down. Should still work. I would just flip it for the clearance.

Here is my recent addition. Now with lowering springs. I couldn't wait any longer to lower it so I just got some Eibachs for the time being.

561681_10100668007968598_1775347579_n.jpg

542620_10100668007928678_1669157214_n.jpg

I will have some daytime pics maybe this weekend. I never see the sun during the week because of working. I miss it. My girlfriend and I will be autocrossing the 2 this weekend.

Back