Pdipped Rims and trim Pro5 CLEAN SON!

zeak89

:
mazda protege5
Here is my Pro5 hellaflush project! hope yall enjoy and like my taste! let me know what yall think nd what I should do next!

248343_4789333179418_300353804_n.jpg

946915_4789332059390_1446082755_n.jpg

944255_4789333579428_1261016724_n.jpg

486785_4762316904028_68266369_n.jpg

Here is my Pro5 hellaflush project! hope yall enjoy and like my taste! let me know what yall think nd what I should do next!

Remove goofy stickers, not take sideways pics, then black out badges/trim, smoke sidemarkers, 5mm wheels spacers?

People need to be less like sheep when it comes to their cars and not play follow the leader. Get rid of the stickers, they have been done countless times before. Dare I say they are played out? Black wheels, gotta go! Lets just say black is overdone, seems to be the "go-to" color. Tow hook? Unless you plan to use the car on a track you don't need it. Before you spend the money, you don't need a roll cage, racing seats, and harnesses either. I would tint the windows though. I like originality what can I say.

It might sound like you are getting bashed a little bro but don't sweat it. I think all of us who have posted are just trying to keep you from going down the well traveled and worn out path. Do your own thing. At the end of the day it's your car, make it what you want to.

Last edited:
People need to be less like sheep when it comes to their cars and not play follow the leader. Get rid of the stickers, they have been done countless times before. Dare I say they are played out? Black wheels, gotta go! Lets just say black is overdone, seems to be the "go-to" color. Tow hook? Unless you plan to use the car on a track you don't need it. Before you spend the money, you don't need a roll cage, racing seats, and harnesses either. I would tint the windows though. I like originality what can I say.

It might sound like you are getting bashed a little bro but don't sweat it. I think all of us who have posted are just trying to keep you from going down the well traveled and worn out path. Do your own thing. At the end of the day it's your car, make it what you want to.

well thanks for the input ill keep that in mind lol im open to any suggestion and criticism..and the blacked out rims wont stay long I only did it to cover the ugly chrome and corrosion on the rims could clean em up. Tow hook just a fashion statement not necessary but for fun. sticker wise meh got em for free so why not just bomb it.

Last edited:
Oh and thanks for the warm welcome haha im not offended at all lol that's why I posted up this thread to gets yalls inputs

Back