Parts for sale! NA header, motor mounts, ported intake manifold

ported intake manifold with new gasket

everything is all best off and not afraid to ship. I wanted to put these on my car but just dont have the time and feel it unnecessary. as im focusing all my time and money on my crotch rocket and my BMW.

hed.jpgim.jpgmm.jpg

Last edited:
please PM me and can take many more photos through text if needed. would like to have these gone shipped out by end of the week.

the header is a ractive type I believe. I bought it off another member on here months ago and never got around to installing it. been doing all my work on my beamer. you have a pm for price shipped

header and intake manifold still available. if interested please pm me your offer your price. bump!!! wnat these sold

Possibly interested! I have to figure out my money situation (buying a lot of parts in the next few months) and make sure I have enough for bills and such, but I should be able to let ya know by Tuesday. It has all the needed ports for O2 sensors and the mounting hardware, right?

all that is included is the header itself. it was taken off another members car when I bought it. I never installed it.

I'm possibly interested in the headers and intake mani. I'll see what I've got left over after bills and hopefully have enough for a decent offer on them both.

Alright. Does it just bolt up with the bolts from the existing manifold to the block? Or do I need to buy special stuff? No gasket needed or anything? Sorry I'm asking all these questions, but I've seen some sets for sale that have extra mounting stuff and gaskets and I'm not entirely sure if they'll be needed.....

Boostracer-that would be great if you could do that! I would definitely love to do that just make me an offer.

esnave09-as far as I know nothing else would be needed, maybe new gasket but not 100% sure if it is or isn't. any members that can answer this please???

Our engine uses a metal exhaust manifold gasket and it should be ok to re-use the old one. I did with no problems. The only thing you need is a spark plug non fouler for the downstream O2 sensor. The only small issue I had installing mine was the EGR tube, I had to bend it a little bit to get it to thread in.

Now that I look at it thejackyltm, I think that header I pulled from Amazon might be what you have, not the ractive one. Looks pretty dang close to me. But if the other guy doesn't buy it I'll take the headers off your hands. :)

well no one has bought it or said for sure yes or no. so if you'd like to send payment pm me and i can ship it out this friday morning.

Back