Paint

AZMSP84

Hey guys, I havent talk to any of you really but i was wondering if you could help me out. My car got keyed, long story someone thought that it was a different car, and i need to get it painted. It goes down the driver door to the pass. door. I also got hit by a shopping cart in a wind storm on the pass. side and it cracked the paint and has about 4 small dents. If any of you have experience with any good painters that'd be greay, I know someone has a Spicy P5 so im sure he prolly knows someone. Thanks a lot!

Alright thanks, I just hate driving around with this eyesore on the side. I will have t ostart looking around then.

probably kinda late, but i had my car fixed at Crown Collision, they are on Guadalupe and Mesa Dr. they did an awesome job matching the paint. not sure about prices though, other guys ins co paid the tab ( about 12k )

Rich, Call me at the shop in the morning and I will call Bob about fixing your car. Also the guy next to our power coater said he could match mine and paint the spoiler to match for $500. Scott 480-962-0903

Back