OG msprotege forum member checking in...

Bunch of old guys in here. Lol oh that's me. Lol realized it had been 11 years since I bought my hood(the first time)

Current update. I bought a house in 2017. Finally got my ms6 back on the road. Working on the pi setup for it to make some really jam. I learned a lot building it that i cant wait to apply to my second msp. We also have a 2008.5 ms3 thats motor is it the machine shop, daily a 2013 ford flex 3.5tt awd ecoboost, 1982 gmc dually, and ky wifes 1977 trans am. Having so many projects is tough to get the work into all of them but once the motor is in my wifes ms3, we are going to get the msp from my inlaws house. Its been there for a few years. Ive collected a bunch of parts for it at my house and cant wait to get it back on the road. I ditched the kl idea and have a bunch of parts for That to get rid of and going back to a fs. Plan to eventually build the motor as well as a standalone of some kind.

As far as FB killing the forums, I agree. But I also think photobucket didnt help one bit.

FB_IMG_1664714115090.jpg
FB_IMG_1664714109801.jpg

Attachments

• 3534375.jpg
    3534375.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6512.jpg
    IMG_6512.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 79
Well currently the trans am and msp are at the inlaws. I have the space. But have to take a tree out to make it safer as its a sketchy tree haha

Yeah, yellow MSP thread! Here's mine. I miss it. I sold it in '19 with about 70k on the clock.

Attachments

• spicy_market.JPG
    spicy_market.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 79
Well currently the trans am and msp are at the inlaws. I have the space. But have to take a tree out to make it safer as its a sketchy tree haha
yeah, that hood needs to make its way down to my area for some test fitting with a top mount setup. Just sayin. lol

Just realized the other day that my Protege is 21yrs old... jeez... it'll almost be considered a classic! I still have my Mazdas247 hoodie put away. I've debated on and off about selling the Protege for over a year now but once I think I'm ready to sell it, I take it for a drive and I change my mind. Too many good memories...

Last edited:
Back