OCC All Mazda Meet 2011 5/7/11

I will be skipping this year I am in France till July but many guys from the clubmazdaquebec.com will be there as usual

Definitely interested in going down for this event. Maybe we can get a group together coming from MA. I am from the Boston area.

$5 to get in this yr... :(
last yr
attachment.php

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 416
I'll definitely be there! It is going to be a fun time. =)

anyone know what the convoys are?? I remember the first year (2 years ago) there were a bunch of people coming down from up north like in Mass. and stuff, anyone know who and if they are gonna do that again, then it can be posted on the OCC thread for convoy info., should get this stuff together soon, it's a lot of fun to drive over with a bunch of people

Well, I'd definitely be down for a convey.. however, I am going to be there Friday evening to help set up.

ya, i missed the convoy the first year because I didn't put my wheel completely back on lol, I had just finished installing a bunch of parts on the car the night before and most of the morning of, and last year I was in Costa Rica for school, so this year I don't want to miss it

Well a few of us are meeting near Danbury exit 2b Which I'm pretty sure is actually in NY, but it's right past the Danbury mall) at the Starbucks at 8am the morning of the meet to go down there if anyone else is close enough and that is on there way wants to stop by

for the most part im going. im coming from the boston area. anybody know what happens if i show up at like 1? i get a bad spot?

Rain is in the forecast for Saturday. I've got a concert in the evening so I won't be making it. I keep missing this meet.

Back