OCC All Mazda Meet 2011 5/7/11

Are you cruising up with anyone else? I will be there when the gates open on Saturday morning. I am camping for the weekend with my brother. Should be fun.

a friend is riding with me and manny (blue 3 on gold rpfs) should be coming too. i think were staying in pa fri night and somewhere in ny sat night.

Last edited:
I know Manny's car. I guess I will need a nametag or something so people know what to call me at the meet. I already have my woot shirt for the day picked out though. LOL

Let's have a contest who has the dirtiest car. I win.

I'm not sure if I'm going to head up tonight or early in the AM.

Anyone rolling from south jersey area?

I'm not sure if I'm going to head up tonight or early in the AM.

Anyone rolling from south jersey area?

Eh, I think the way I'm gonna go, is going to be out of the way for you Dino. I'm going to take 287 to 87 along with bunch of people from mazdaspeed forums. Which way are you heading?

It looks like my choices are 206, 95N, or the parkway. It looks like it will take me the same amount of time no matter which of those routes I take. I plan on heading up tonight though.

im signed up and ready to role out early saturday morning, (still not sure if ill be driving the MS6 or the MS3) about a 3 hour drive for me. anybody else from around Lake George NY going down? any convoys out there?

It looks like my choices are 206, 95N, or the parkway. It looks like it will take me the same amount of time no matter which of those routes I take. I plan on heading up tonight though.

Gotcha. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 4:30 with bunch of stops to meet up with some caravans.

Fun time fun times. I still cant believe I won something on the raffle, aka the H&R springs. Ohwell my car needed lowered lol.

If anyone sees pics let me know i wanna see! lol

Fun time fun times. I still cant believe I won something on the raffle, aka the H&R springs. Ohwell my car needed lowered lol.

If anyone sees pics let me know i wanna see! lol

Ah damn that was you who got them? Lucky you dude, congrats!

haha yeah, i did put 10 tickets in that container. LOL! i had 17 tickets. So really on the trip I made money. Cant beet that.

Grats man on the H&R's and yea it was a good turn out. I had fun watching muffin run around with a kite LOL! I was laughing so hard, I actually started crying and my back started to motha-f*ckin hurt!

I took a crapload. I'll hopefully have them uploaded sometime before Monday. =)

Back