OCC All Mazda Meet 2011 5/7/11

ya that sucks, I saw 2 spicy msps a few days ago, driving around I 84, and one in brookfield where I live a week ago about, but they looked stock and they didn't notice me as far as I know, and I'm pretty sure are not on the site, which sucks, but oh well, I plan on leaving notes on the msps I see parked asking them to check out this site.. maybe haha, not sure yet if it would be too much, but I figure, why not, couldn't hurt, might be able to recruit a few others.

ya you too, it was cool to have a couple of the msp/mp3 cars all together, wish my friend Junior who is Ipitboy on here could have come, but he couldn't get out of work, he has a yellow msp.. btw, you dyno your car, I want to dyno mine this summer at some time, just wondering what yours was putting out, can't wait to get an actual job and get some money saved up in the next year or so and really do what I want with that car. I will be sure to hit you up when the time comes.

No dyno yet, just broke it in last week. Should be putting close to 300whp down.

very nice, that's somewhere around the range that I'm shooting for eventually when all said and done.. a reliable ass kicker haha

THANK YOU everyone that came out. Even though I barely had a minute to myself it was nice seeing you all have fun. Specially thanks to ALLY, without her this event would not have happened as with every year.
Thank you to the volunteers that helped out. Especially D3NY for helping with the clean up effort. Thanks to Justin too for helping out with parking and prize donations too!!!!
And THANK YOU to the vendors and companies that donated the product for the raffles!!!
cp-e, COBB, Corksport, Street Unit, SURE, Compass Mazda, Konig, GT Spec, Skip Barber, H&R, Next Mod, JDM Goodie, AEM, The Retro Fit Sourse, AWR, Edge Autosport, and Rally Armor!!!

I have one more favor to ask all of you. PLEASE post your pictures in this flicker group. The pictures everyone posted into last years group helped get the sponsors/vendors/product donations so please make my life easier for next year by contributing!!!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1713897@N22/

Thanks again!!!

Always a pleasure storm. You have my support every year and that will not change. Thanks for another awesome meet.

Back