OCC All Mazda Meet 2011 5/7/11

hopefully more people will start organizing stuff in the coming weeks, still waiting to hear from the group that usually comes down from Mass. and picks people up through Hartford, then I tag along when they get to Danbury, CT

Okay i'm definitely in on this. I didn't realize we had our own little OCC insider it's pretty cool. but i'll be coming from the ithaca area and it would be sweet if I could meet up with as many people as possible and drive down. So anyone from this area or driving through/around this area post up so this can be arranged.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. There is a couple groups coming up from NJ. Some of my mazda 6 guys and some guys from the mazdaspeed forum. Ill see if i can get links to the discussion threads. I have this meet up on like 6+ boards. Im sure there are people coming from every locaton you guys are asking about. I do believe PG is coming again. I know corksport is coming again.

There are also updates on the different companies participating. We have a good amount of companies taking part in this this year as every year. Ill try to up later today. Im getting ready for work right now.

Edge autosports join in and they are donating some awesome raffle prizes more info in first post. Also if you know of any convoys please let me know so I can add it to the first post. NJ convoy added!

I will be there! I am camping all weekend though. No hotels for me. My brother just bought a white 08.5 hatch too but we haven't decided if we are going to drive 3 hours in 2 different cars or not.

what's the deadline to register? It'll be end of my semester that weekend with a Monday class in a tail..... Trying to set my priorities, but do want to come out! Liked the turn-out last year!

no deadline really. but registering early helps up out knowing about how many people to expect for like goody bags, overall turn out and etc.

definately come up. its a blast

My car is gonna be the worst looking Pro at the meet lol. Plus got keyed on Halloween. Ugh! I'll be a trooper and still show up. Are there any caravans coming from NJ?

Last edited:
My car is gonna be the worst looking Pro at the meet lol. Plus got keyed on Halloween. Ugh! I'll be a trooper and still show up. Are there any caravans coming from NJ?

was wondering about that too... sucks to hear some a-hole would key ur car

was wondering about that too... sucks to hear some a-hole would key ur car

Yea I'm still bummed out...Big ass scratch fromfront fender all the way to rear quarter panel...... That's what happens when you have no garage and it's a daily driven car and savages live in your neighborhood. Bummer.

EDIT: registered.

Last edited:
Back