OCC All Mazda Meet 2011 5/7/11

If you are staying over night we ask you to PLEASE try to use the Hilton next door since they are being kind enough to let us use their parking lot.

Hilton Garden
15 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 567-9500

Ask for the Orange County Chopper rate
Its $129, normally $190

I just hope the weather is good, looks like it is warming up next week, just need the week after that to have no rain lol, and still be warm

I'll drive up to Slatsburg to meet up with the rest of people at the rest area for the caravan.

Yea I'm still bummed out...Big ass scratch fromfront fender all the way to rear quarter panel...... That's what happens when you have no garage and it's a daily driven car and savages live in your neighborhood. Bummer.

EDIT: registered.

Damn punks. Sorry to hear that about your ride man.

Almost here gentleman/ladies. Cant wait.

Damn punks. Sorry to hear that about your ride man.

Almost here gentleman/ladies. Cant wait.
ugh yea, it burns my eyes out every time I look at my car..... Whatever, its just metal, I'll get it fixed at some point, lol.

hopefully this weather holds out, they keep saying it will rain all week, then it rains maybe one day, so I'm still positive that it won't rain sat. pretty low % that it will

Im going still I think. :D Might be alone now though :( IDK when I get there someone better hit me up and hang lol

I will be driving up Friday afternoon and camping out for the weekend Kyle. We can definitely meet up when you get up there.

Back