Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Were you ever able to figure out a map for your Haltech using the 750cc injectors? I'm running almost the exact same setup but just a custom exhaust manifold but have no one in this area that can tune anything other than Hondas.

Last edited:
Were you ever able to figure out a map for your Haltech using the 750cc injectors? I'm running almost the exact same setup but just a custom exhaust manifold but have no one in this area that can tune anything other than Hondas.

Car runs fine atm, but the tuner and I are still working out the kinks to run more boost.

Anytime buddy, just hit me up. :)

There are still quite a bit of parts I need to install; such as, the CF roof cap, grille, dampers, radio bezel and soon to have BBk's which I plan on taken care of soon.

ooooooo I will lol and nice nice cant wait for the new mods :D

i know i cant wait to pay off my bbk

Seriously... car is more sick than anything orange should ever be!! Only a matter of time before the boost goes up a little where all the fun really begins :) Jealous of so many of those precious parts you got your hands on!

Seriously... car is more sick than anything orange should ever be!! Only a matter of time before the boost goes up a little where all the fun really begins :) Jealous of so many of those precious parts you got your hands on!

Appreciate it as always.

The car was maxed out at 10 psi with the ATP wga making 190whp, but when my brother and I replaced it with the Forged Motorsports (yellow spring) wga, the tuner couldn't hold boost. It would spike 5 or 6 psi past whatever psi he tried to set it as. If he went to 13, it would spike 18 and fall to 13. He tried putting it back to 10, but the car doesn't want to hold boost now. If I try and floor it, it'll just fuel cut... pretty irritating.

Right when I thought everything was finally working out and I was tuned @ 10 psi, this bulls*** happens now.

Thats the main reason I dont want to boost all the issues that come from it. Ill be fine with my NA motor. But wish you the best of luck man cant wait to actually see this thing in person running like you want it to.

AAC Wilwood BBK has arrived....

Wilwood_BBK_1.JPG

Wilwood_BBK_2.JPG

Wilwood_BBK_3.JPG

....Awaiting rotors and the completion of the AAC Wilwood Rear's (glare)

hotness - hope you like the kit - rotors have been ordered just have to wait for them to be made and shipped.

So its just a tag thats still kinda cool though. Hope I get one with my next purchace. But an air freshener would be dope it would smell like burnt rubber or a motor after a good day of runs...you know the good kind of smells. haha

Latest posts

Back