New XMODS!

INGREXCO said:
Yellow skyline, AWD kit, locked the rear diff, Spinbrush motor, hard tires all around, headlights, the stiff springs in the rear and the mediums in the front, and this b**** goes sideways so beutifuly on my hardwood floors.

dude..u serious? u can do all that to an xmod? man, i thought they were just cheap rc cars

I WANT ONE!

how much did all that cost u?

ok, i'm checking the radioshack site and i'm getting the supra and painting it blue

r they all the same cars with different bodies?

Prodigy said:
My .21 HPI Nitro RS4-2 will own your RTR4.... hehehehe
My EVO 50 will own your .21 HPI Nitro RS4-2...........

......once the blades hit it:D

how big are these, are they like those micro rc cars? Preferably in inches or something, cause I don't understand those ratio scales at all.

id like to know a little more about them as well...are they pretty quick? man i wish this $40 best buy giftcard i got was for radioshack

anybody want to buy my RSX kit.
starter kit
stage 2 motor
suspension upgrade
tire upgrade
body kit
lights
metal bearing upgrade
$50 shipped!

wickedjra said:
anybody want to buy my RSX kit.
starter kit
stage 2 motor
suspension upgrade
tire upgrade
body kit
lights
metal bearing upgrade
$50 shipped!

dibs

i have a custom painted steel metallic skyline. i also cut out the front bumper and slipped in an intercooler from a skyline model car that i never finished.

i also have:
stage 2 motors
wheel package
tire package
suspension package
lights

im surprised they didnt release an rx-7 with the new batch...

eting_pro5 said:
Are there instructions for this somewhere?

i don't think so....it's something radioshack doesn't want u to know

there is a web site that has 'high performance' parts for xmods

what is more fun and better to hook up? the micro rs4's or the xmods? I read that the xmods go about 800 ft/min which if my calculations are correct is just over 9mph. What are the stats on the micro's? I think I might get one or the other for x-mas

damnit, looks like I'm gonna have to get one of these little xmods buggers for x-mas. Well there goes some more of my money that I don't have.

just recently picked up the yellow NSX with the stage 2 motor pack as well, but need the tire upgrade

its pretty fun :)

Back