New XMODS!

I priced what I want which would make my car sick and total including car itself would be $303.75 before shipping and taxes. And thats not even getting everything that atomicmods.com offers that I want. I figure I could cut a few things off and make it about around $260 or so. That will basically be the money that I will be getting from relatives outside my immediate family. Damn the inventor of this. Well, there goes the autoexe replica grill I wanted to buy. What to do, what to do

Dude get a cool car and just get the big motor they offer, buy the heatsink, the double A NiMH convert and the red drag gear. Thats all you need. The other stuff..well..you can steal that from radioshack.

the dude says the ion batteries are a must, and the FET's are needed for the upgraded motor. For now I was just thinking of getting the car, motor, electronics package(i beleive this takes car of all electrical stuff needed for upgraded motor), and wide bearing set(only $10 more than metal set offered from radioshack). So that is $226.90 total befor taxes and shipping, and I'll have some christmas money left over.

I would not be buying this if I wasn't getting like $250-300 for christmas and the 21.5 AWR swaybar with adjustable endlinks.

spicy, did you need any electrical stuff to get the new motor running right without burning out anything? Like the TEF's or whatever they are called? Do you think the electronics package is needed, or only some part of it? The electronics package alone costs $110, so it would save a lot of money.

most likely I will not get this. It is one of those things you wanna get but know you will be bored of it a month down the road. If I can get the car with just the motor and maybe 1 or 2 other things I might but else I wont. I know I'll get bored of it sooner or later, most likely sooner.

I did it over a period of time. The stacked FET's is what your refereing to? Yeah, I bought them. It really is a lot of money to spend on something like this.

*edited for dyslexia*

Last edited:
I don't know how much of the circuit board is changed, but if they only swapped out a couple FET's, then you can probably find out the chip number, and order them from mouser or digikey for way cheaper, and do it yourself.

Back