I went down to Crater Lake National Park and did this

14237495_10157475700360061_1488544366173630365_n.jpg

Painted your nails? 😝

Congrats dude!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Painted your nails? ��

Congrats dude!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

you say that as a joke, but while exploring Bend, OR we were getting free drinks in all the stores due to an art walk and she decided on that nail color by painting them all on me first.

Cool Kyle, at first I thought you might have traded in the P5.

Too bad the telescoping wheel wasn't an option back then Chris.

How was everyone's Labor Day? I broke out the chainsaw and cut down the weeping cherry and white birch in the front yard. Both were dying and the weeping cherry was essentially half a tree at this point. Def made the front yard "bigger". Need to borrow a bigger chainsaw, mine is a 16, to cut the trunk of the weeping cherry down. With the trees out we can now move forward with landscaping/water control. Plan is to install a drain in the driveway with a swale on the west side of the house and a berm across the front. Now the fun part....designing it.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Don't miss house/yard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow everyone's been busy.

Yes Mary's car needed the CV Joint and Rear bearing. Get this, it was cheaper to replace the drum and bearing than just the bearing, nuts eh? Car is nice and quiet again and Mary is happy. 162k on the old girl but she's still running strong.

Last autox in a few weeks. I must say I am disappointed with the Star Specs in autox. Great for a daily but do not grip like the RE-71R's. Back to those next year. Also toying with moving up to 17x9's and 245's but no money for that this year.

1 month left in the job and will be done by Canadian Thanksgiving. Leaving Oct 16 for Boston. Hoping to attend the Renegade Autox later that week. I gotta wear out these tires.

Wow everyone's been busy.

Yes Mary's car needed the CV Joint and Rear bearing. Get this, it was cheaper to replace the drum and bearing than just the bearing, nuts eh? Car is nice and quiet again and Mary is happy. 162k on the old girl but she's still running strong.

Last autox in a few weeks. I must say I am disappointed with the Star Specs in autox. Great for a daily but do not grip like the RE-71R's. Back to those next year. Also toying with moving up to 17x9's and 245's but no money for that this year.

1 month left in the job and will be done by Canadian Thanksgiving. Leaving Oct 16 for Boston. Hoping to attend the Renegade Autox later that week. I gotta wear out these tires.

Hope to see you on the way by, maybe the autox?

wow! The purple of that maserati is simply stunning. Couldnt even imagine how it looked in person at sunrise

here is the new ride! Lots planned for it.

<script async="" src="https://widgets.flickr.com/embedr/embedr-13042391d105417b63030cbdb647a705.js"></script><script async="" src="https://embedr.flickr.com/assets/embedr-loader.js"></script><script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I had a 2004 2.5x in that exact same color. 5 spd manual too.

My second track night at Palmer Motorsports Park was last night. Had a blast. I did novice again but next time I'll do intermediate so I'm not on the track with drivers with all seasons and/or who never check their mirrors.

The final run I chased a turbo 1.6 Miata for a few laps. He was lifting on the long straight but i was pretty close to his bumper the rest of the time. I had a few close calls trying to close the gap in the corners. The RX7 does not like trail braking one bit. Turning and braking results in oversteer that thankfully is recoverable.

Some of the veterans say to remove the rear sway bar completely to eliminate snap oversteer. I was hoping the racing beat one would offer some adjustability but I had it on the lowest setting and didn't dare increase it. The front racing beat bar was great though, much less body roll overall.

I don't think you could ever understand my level of envious for that ND.

My wife isn't a car person but even she can't stop talking about it after we went for a test drive.

Penny-pinching until the RF comes out, then we'll see! :D

Too bad you are on the opposite coast Kyle, I'd be more than happy to watch you do my yard work. Changed the blade on the chainsaw and finished cutting up what was left of the white birch. Weeping cherry trunk is looking a little rough but we are considering making it into a planter. Worst case scenario I cut it all they way to the ground next Fall. Going to work on removing the silly vinyl fencing the PO installed on the corners of the property as well as removing all of the bushes in front of the house. Once all the bushes are gone, we'll call a buddy up to come haul all of the crap away. Waiting on a quote for a full length front porch to be installed. It will look nice plus keep the water away from the foundation.

you say that as a joke, but while exploring Bend, OR we were getting free drinks in all the stores due to an art walk and she decided on that nail color by painting them all on me first.

Now that is love. lol

Congrats again! Have you two lovebirds decided on a date?

The stable

That sir if one great looking stable!

Back