NEMOC Random BS Thread

Id rather be watching that game though. My options are browns v redskins or seahawks v jets. Second half should be better.

Are you and Mary ready for your trip down South?

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Poor fish jeffy!!! Hey sent you a text week ago as o went by your exit on the way south!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They looked great the first two plays. Lol. The defense played well. Kept the Bengals to fg tries but the offense is bad!

Aha, so that was you! Guess you got a new number? I got the texts but didnt recognize the number so I didnt answer. Sorry about that. I was at work in Jersey and my office is right off 78. Had I known it was you I would have went to the shoulder and waved. Hahahahaha

How waw your trip down to NC?

Oh yeah, we're both ready to stop working, me Friday and Mary Saturday. Looking forward to Boston and then FL.

Man this game sucks. No Offense, penalties, mistakes, questionable ref calls on at least 2 plays, and getting skunked at home. I hope this is their one blunder for the season.

Man, the Pats.stunk it up...a goose egg?! The hoodie should have put Edelman under center. Lol

Lmao, it hit ya two days later? So why the new number? Starting fresh fornretirement with a number your boss doesnt know or forgot your old number? [emoji14]

I hear ya and that is awesome that you both have one week left. Warm weather and sunshine await!

anyone in still own protege/protege5s in this area? Just found the OEM lip from my MSP....free if anyone wants to pick it up? going once? going twice? sold! to the dump!

anyone in still own protege/protege5s in this area? Just found the OEM lip from my MSP....free if anyone wants to pick it up? going once? going twice? sold! to the dump!

Chris! What's up?

LAST DAY OF WORK. well at least for this year.

Good to be done. Now on to a bunch of things to do before we leave.

Awesome Bruce! So jealous. I know youll be busy though getting prepped for the winter.

Did you see the Enkeis f/s?

What happened to the Bosox, down 2-0? Watching the Cubbies now! Its our year to reverse the curse!

Yes, saw the Enkei's but their offset is 45. The 6UL's are 48 and a better fit in the wheel well.

Took Mary's Focus to Toronto to see my youngest daughter. About halfway there I could hear the RF bearing starting to hum. I thought I could nurse it to Toronto and back to Ottawa but by the time I got to TO I couldn't hear the radio. Found a shop nearby and they had a new bearing swapped in time today for Mary and I to head home.

Packing up the rig this weekend and hitting the road Monday. Also time to order a new phone once I hit the US.

Chris! What's up?

Not much!! Kid on the way...keeping busy with "life" :)

One of the guys on my team at work is a huge mazda fanboy....has a miata for autox, just picked up an FD, and has a 6 as a daily driver...so I basically live vicariously/relive the glory days of NEPOC through him :)

Not much!! Kid on the way...keeping busy with "life" :)

One of the guys on my team at work is a huge mazda fanboy....has a miata for autox, just picked up an FD, and has a 6 as a daily driver...so I basically live vicariously/relive the glory days of NEPOC through him :)

Congrats on the kid!!! Did you get married too? Big Chris and a baby, wow!!!!!! They were the glory days fir sure man!!! Not many of us left now! [emoji107]

Back