NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm waiting on a baby to show up before scheduling! Kyle, why don't you leave now, take your time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if you keep waiting then I wont be able to fit it in my schedule Mahk!!

I miss my miata! Wonder how she is doing back in CT

Nice Ash!

Looks like no Fall Cleaning meet for me, at the moment anyway. I work every Sat. with exception of the 24th and we have dinner plans with friends that night. If a date gets sets and something changes on my end I'll let you know.

Ryan and I are not past hosting one at our house. Once the construction is done across the street then we'll have a nice parking lot to use there (at the school) and we have a nice deck/yard. Granted no garage or paved driveway but eh.

I can meet up with the Saab. The 7 will not be ready until next Spring. One of the rooms in my house is starting to looking like a parts store. LOL! 25 year old car needs some good lovin'.

Welcome back Ash! Must have had quite the life experience abroad. Honestly, I'd stay away from the 2004-2006 Mazda 6 or 3, unless they were taken care of. Most of them I've seen come through our place have been nightmares. In fact, we had a Mazda 3 sedan that looked ok from above, but from under the car it was all falling apart, especially the rust. It was as if someone drove it through the ocean all the time. Plus in general I see all kinds of electrical issues and such, but really you never know with any car. I'm sure with your experience you can judge good from bad. :)

I had no problems with my '04 6 4cyl. But isn't it true of any 10 year old car that if it wasn't taken care of, it will fall apart?

did my last autox yesterday :(, i'll be in NC for then season final next month. had a blast...got my times going down each run...i really need to rethink the gears or the 5 speed swap over the winta...i bet i'm losing up to 2 secs over the course of the run
off to see the cheating pats play the jags this afternoon...should be fun.

Hey all.. Heading down to NJ this weekend for a weird event called The Race of Gentleman. It's going to be interesting!!

It's all pre-war cars and they race them on the beach in Wildwood. Supposedly half the fun is the cars, half the fun is the crowd. I've been looking forward to this for months!

grandchild #5 has arrived, Owen Clint Russell. :) off to north cacalaky next week for a couple weeks to see the new guy and help with his older bro!

Have fun Sean, sounds like fun.

grandchild #5 has arrived, Owen Clint Russell. :) off to north cacalaky next week for a couple weeks to see the new guy and help with his older bro!

Congrats Grandpa!!!! Have a safe trip down and enjoy spoiling them!

Thanks!!!
1b65f7a16d47ee6212b23c63638cef20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww...too cute and man, what a head full of hair! Mom must have had some serious heartburn.

Awwwww...too cute and man, what a head full of hair! Mom must have had some serious heartburn.
actually no, i said the same thing! my daughter had a full head of hair just like his when she was born 30 years ago! man am i old

Back