NEMOC Random BS Thread

You can build a protege with one so I don't see why not. haha

Bruce, what a crazy day. Isn't it great when things go as planned. haha

Morning everyone.

Go back into Walmart and buy a cheap set of metric wrenches, figure I will keep them in the car. Use the 10mm wrench to undo the positive and then drop the wrench under the battery which I can't reach, CRAP!!!

Been there done that. My condo is 2 minutes from an Ace hardware. Every time I go down there to fix something I come back with more tools because I inevitably forget the one I need.

what time should i be at LRP saturday morning we think? 730 or 8?
As early as you can because things backup. If you're early you'll question why you bothered, but once people start showing up it takes forever to get down the access road.

As early as you can because things backup. If you're early you'll question why you bothered, but once people start showing up it takes forever to get down the access road.

Hmmmmm, same for Friday? Right now I'm planning at leaving the house at 5am which should put me at the track around 8:15 according to the nav and no traffic incidents.

Yeah, you won't run into too much trouble tomorrow. I think the only big attraction is the ST race

ill prob get there around 8 or 9 saturday morning. ill have to find out the race schedule to see when will be the best time

I kinda wish I had a car here, or at least an IDP. It's pouring rain here, so I can't get over to the store on my bike unless I want to get soaked.

No Car???? That's awful.

Made it across the border. In Queensbury NY, chilling for tonite at Red Roof.

In Canaan stopped for some java! We'll miss you ash and all the other peeps who can't make the race this weekend!

i need to do my diff fluid after work! im sure its overdue, as in the guy i got it from wasnt sure when it was changed last

It's actually not bad at all. I mean, it's completely bonkers compared to home, but we've gotten used to it. Ryan drives to work on the mainland everyday.

i passed out so early last night, and no i dont mean the whole time i was sleeping during the race :D

great seeing you all again!!!

Back