NEMOC Random BS Thread

morning all...thanks for the well wishes...house sale: 31 hrs and counting.
here's the truck...i wanted an adrenalin model, but another 3+k for some ground effects and exhaust (it was going to be a svt proj but got cancelled..)
http://www.bournes.com/used/Ford/2007-Ford-Explorer+Sport+Trac-b837c2150a0a00a40040f2f1a23e620e.htm

Nice Mark, I assume this is replacing the P5? Going to run you a lot in gas. A couple of people I talked to were getting 18 on the highway at best, avg was 15 mpg.

Morning all.

ya i know, love black...had a black nissan pick up a few yrs back....showed all the salt nicely! yes bruce...replacing the p5....i'm getting 25ish mpg's in the p5 so ya, i'll be taking a hit in the fuel dept. but it's what i'm looking for so i guess i'll pay for it...i was looking at small ford extra cab rangers and they didn't do much better in the mpg area so i said my as well get something i can take four adults in and still have the bed!

ya i know, love black...had a black nissan pick up a few yrs back....showed all the salt nicely! yes bruce...replacing the p5....i'm getting 25ish mpg's in the p5 so ya, i'll be taking a hit in the fuel dept. but it's what i'm looking for so i guess i'll pay for it...i was looking at small ford extra cab rangers and they didn't do much better in the mpg area so i said my as well get something i can take four adults in and still have the bed!

The tacoma quad cab is surprisingly nice, but the ford is likely a better value. I found the ford more comfortable as well.

this is me lately:

smi20.gif

I always did like the Sport Trac too. Is that a done deal Mark or getting it after closing?

My son will be ecstatic tonight. Ordered two tix to The Glen for the Cheez-It 355 in August. It will be our first Nascar race so I got tix in the frontstretch grandstands...sect 3 row 25 seats 1-2....right near the start/finish line. Now if I can only convince his little butt to come up for the Grand-Am race with me.

hey everyone! just two more days of work until I move on to the new place.

still not settled on where im living though. had a place all lined up with a friend from the gym, then my former roommate says he may be getting a job in the area (had a 2nd interview yesterday and maybe another one, crazy, next week) and he wants to get a place. so for the first two weeks of the new job I may be crashing on peoples couches and commuting back to my parents house once or twice a week just to cook up a bunch of food. very excited for the new job!

Gotcha Mark. I assume after the closing?

Jeff, hoping to make the Glen again this year for Grand Am, Mark?

So... I spent over a week without coming on to this forum and I was in a much better mood the whole time. I'm starting to think there is a relationship between my pissy mood as of late and this forum full of dumbass newbies who feel their s*** doesn't stink, and they all know better than all of us who have worked on these piece of s*** cars for years.

The tacoma quad cab is surprisingly nice, but the ford is likely a better value. I found the ford more comfortable as well.

Don't buy that Ford Mark! Come buy a used Taco or Tundra from me!
And congrats on finally closing that damn sale!

this is me lately:

smi20.gif

I feel your pain...

So... I spent over a week without coming on to this forum and I was in a much better mood the whole time. I'm starting to think there is a relationship between my pissy mood as of late and this forum full of dumbass newbies who feel their s*** doesn't stink, and they all know better than all of us who have worked on these piece of s*** cars for years.

Welcome back, pay no mind to the youngsters.

Morning all.

Are you sure your pissy mood is over? Seems like you need another week.(eek2)

Mary fell in the Rig Monday and hurt her back. She is getting better each day but has been in bed for the past couple of days.

Managed to screw up the car today. That's it, time for a change. I emailed Mark about his P5. I really only need something to get me till the end of June.

Damn lots to catch up on with you guys. I've been swamped lately at work.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Update on the mountain climb, we've got 29 cars signed up at the moment - waiting on some NATOR CT guys to reply and I saw a thread was created on Rx8Club with a little bit of interest as well :)

Oleg, sorry again for the confusion a little while back buddy.

Afternoon everybody...windy as hell out there today but at least the sun is shining.

hey everyone! just two more days of work until I move on to the new place.

still not settled on where im living though. had a place all lined up with a friend from the gym, then my former roommate says he may be getting a job in the area (had a 2nd interview yesterday and maybe another one, crazy, next week) and he wants to get a place. so for the first two weeks of the new job I may be crashing on peoples couches and commuting back to my parents house once or twice a week just to cook up a bunch of food. very excited for the new job!

Think of all the money you'll save by doing that. And no one can get mad at ya since you'll be in/out before they know it.

Gotcha Mark. I assume after the closing?

Jeff, hoping to make the Glen again this year for Grand Am, Mark?

Yeah, thinking about it but don't think he'll accompany me.

Like Dan said...ignore the crazy youngins.

Morning all.

Are you sure your pissy mood is over? Seems like you need another week.(eek2)

Mary fell in the Rig Monday and hurt her back. She is getting better each day but has been in bed for the past couple of days.

Hope Mary is feeling better and up and about soon!!!!

Managed to screw up the car today. That's it, time for a change. I emailed Mark about his P5. I really only need something to get me till the end of June.

What happened Ash?

Afternoon everybody...windy as hell out there today but at least the sun is shining.

Hope Mary is feeling better and up and about soon!!!!

Thanks Jeff, she is doing better but slowly.

Happy Friday All!

Had a heat wave the other day. A whole 55 degrees out in mid winter. Had to stretch her legs a bit, and have a little fun in the mud. Then came home, washed her up and put back in the garage. Man I love this car. Doubt I'll end up selling it.

8434559945_d89870e406_o.jpg

8435644646_92b7189ce2_o.jpg

Back