NEMOC Random BS Thread

Longer endurance ride today, hitting two of my favorite coffee shops:

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='http://app.strava.com/runs/36074479/embed/8ffff1f01691de33739d659d5f68e30d628bd33a'></iframe>

lol Ash, I'm sure it wasn't too hard getting him out.

How was everyone's Saturday? Took advantage of the sunshine and warm temps to change the oil in the wife's 3 and her sister's Pilot. Also took down all the Christmas decorations outside and stored them in the attic. Ran some errands with the wife and then took the oil to AZ to recycle and bought a few things. When I came home, swapped the tinted bumper markers on the P5 out for the stock amber ones...now she'll pass the re-inspect on Friday. Sitting back and watching some football now.

I miss hangin with you guys!
I've driven the P5 to work a few times now, it's a freekin mess. The hood is rusting bad now and the inspection expired 3 years ago. The brakes and steering are downright frightening. One of my managers calls it the Mazda-rotty. He also said it's a hooptee? WTF?

I've sold 4 and delivered 4 cars so far, with another delivery pending. Oy, the car business is very trying on one's spirit...
New customers can be enjoyable at times (and scary at others), but the other salespeople can be extremely intense a-holes.
I saw them take in a silver P5 today as a trade too. Wish I could nab it or Marks.

Finish sellin that damn house already, Mahk!

had a little procedure on my ear today....
The procedure is performed under <nobr>local anesthesia</nobr> in the office. The goals are the same – spare as much normal tissue as possible while ensuring the highest cure rate. Mohs surgery, in “Slow Mohs” surgery the tissue is processed as rush permanent sections instead of frozen sections. The excised tissue is sent to a pathologist who places it in a wax block overnight, then slices it into paper-thin sections for microscopic evaluation. This <nobr>process</nobr> preserves the microscopic features of the tumor so that the margins can best be evaluated. Once we have verified clear peripheral and deep margins, we can perform a reconstruction designed to minimize scarring. Using this method, 5-year cure rates approaching of 95 to 99.5% have been reported [SUP]1[/SUP]. The main difference between the two procedures is that “Slow Mohs” surgery is done over a few days instead of over a few hours. Each time you come to our office, you can expect a 30-40 minute appointment whether we are removing more skin or performing the final reconstruction.

pretty cool stuff! more sun block now!

I miss hangin with you guys!
I've driven the P5 to work a few times now, it's a freekin mess. The hood is rusting bad now and the inspection expired 3 years ago. The brakes and steering are downright frightening. One of my managers calls it the Mazda-rotty. He also said it's a hooptee? WTF?

I've sold 4 and delivered 4 cars so far, with another delivery pending. Oy, the car business is very trying on one's spirit...
New customers can be enjoyable at times (and scary at others), but the other salespeople can be extremely intense a-holes.
I saw them take in a silver P5 today as a trade too. Wish I could nab it or Marks.

Finish sellin that damn house already, Mahk!

why can't you? $$$?

Yah, I can't afford anything right now til I sell a bunch a cars.
I only got a little info on it so far, Ash. It's a Silver P5 manual with like 120,000 miles. I think they gave $3000 for value on the trade. I'll confirm that. Pretty sure they are taking it to the auction for wholesale.

Look at Dan all professional and what not...if only they knew. lol GL with the sales dude and out intense those intense a-holes. ;)

lol Mahk, now I see what ya meant. I'll pass it along to the boy. Do you know when tix for next year go on sale? I've looked online and haven't found anything yet. Thinking about buying him tix for his bday. Crazy surgery too, melanoma? Best of luck with it!!!

Morning all. Cloudy and windy today. low 60's.

SO Mark, I'm assuming you have some skin cancer on your ear?

Morning all. Cloudy and windy today. low 60's.

SO Mark, I'm assuming you have some skin cancer on your ear?
yup, stage 0, so not a huge deal, but i did have to go back today as there was still more melanoma to clean out. tomorrow i go back for skin grafts....yay.
Look at Dan all professional and what not...if only they knew. lol GL with the sales dude and out intense those intense a-holes. ;)

lol Mahk, now I see what ya meant. I'll pass it along to the boy. Do you know when tix for next year go on sale? I've looked online and haven't found anything yet. Thinking about buying him tix for his bday. Crazy surgery too, melanoma? Best of luck with it!!!
thanks jeffy, i know exactly when this happened too...21 years ago i burnt that ear real bad over two days working on a stone wall i was building. it was early spring and i didn;t realize how strong the sun was and i remember the skin bubbling up real bad in that exact spot.
Nothing Mike Tyson can't take care of for you right?
thats what my son said too! day one:
download

can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow????

Morning all.

Best of luck with the ear Mark. Kinda sucks.

Crappy weather today. Probably a shopping day.

G'day all! Crazy day here...left the office early to take Tam to a dr's appt and on the way there she realized she forgot to pack our son a lunch so I dropped her off, drove home to pack a lunch, then to the school to deliver it then back to the dr's office. From there we grabbed some sandwiches from a deli for lunch and then I took her snow tire to the shop to get it patched. Found a nail in the shoulder last night and it was slowly losing air. Guy says he can fix it for us. If he couldn't the only place I could source a replacement was a tire shop up in Syracuse NY! Picking the tire up tomorrow so she'll be rolling to work on the donut. I think the Genpu's have some bad wheel gap stock...this is just silly and she still refuses to let me lower it...ah well. lol

attachment.php

Mahk, was telling Tam about your ear and she wishes you luck as well!

Attachments

• Blue - Holy Gap.jpg
    Blue - Holy Gap.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 83
Back