NEMOC Random BS Thread

my fogs are busted...if they are ok i was going to use them.....sorry man. you can have my after market tails though

Nasty weather today. I stayed home but Amanda's school decided not to call it a snow day. She took my car since it has AWD and snow tires. It was clean, but I'm guessing it will come home covered in salt. Oh well, better that then her getting stuck in a snow bank with the new Focus.

Weather was bad here today. Freezing rain and snow. Drove all day in the new focus. Did very well, didn't have snows. Suppposed to be the same for tomorrow.

no bad weather here, just some rain...so i just picked up a 2002 p5, sunlight silver, with 160k on her for FREE! looks like i'll have a nice parts cah!! a business associate was just going to junk it and i found out about and he said it'a all yours, he'd even deliver it!

Nice Mark. What are you planning to steal from it??

i'm thinking of the doors, mine are rusting...maybe replace the exhaust system, remove the turbo and associated stuff from my car and sell them...prob get around 500 or so, the tires and rims, the engine...i'd love to take it apart and do a rebuild, just for fun. i'll just sell what people might want and jumk it

Last edited:
morning...looking forward to the show and seeing everyone. in other news, going to the pats game tomorrow night...i'll have to find my long winter underwear though!

Have fun Mark. Dress warm. Will be watching inside.

Another fun day on the road. about 6 or so inches, was having fun doing some rally drifting.

no bad weather here, just some rain...so i just picked up a 2002 p5, sunlight silver, with 160k on her for FREE! looks like i'll have a nice parts cah!! a business associate was just going to junk it and i found out about and he said it'a all yours, he'd even deliver it!
what's wrong with that car? It's gotta be in a better shape than the yellow P5 rust bucket.

Hi everyone, have not been on the forum in a while!!! Just want to say hi! Let me know when you have drinks/dinner plans. I might try to get to the auto show tomorrow....

-R

What's up folks??? Got home from Chile yesterday. Man, what a fun trip, even though it was for work.

Watched both games. 49ner/Saints game was awesome. Pats blowout was nice but boring in the 2nd half.

Going to try wintercross next weekend.

Mark how was the game? Did you go?

I inherited a project in Chile. Had a meeting to discuss the control system. It went rather well.

Back