NEMOC Random BS Thread

I was wondering why they stopped selling DLP's.

I think it had more to do with LCDs and plasmas price coming down to damn near that of the projection stuff.
LCD projection is dead as well after all.
Projection just sucks compared to Direct view displays.

Projector contrast ratios still make me laugh my ballz off.

Although, 3-chip DLP is still the best large image display source money can buy.
Now if I can just get my Christie rep to let a projector or two "fall" off the truck I will be all set. :)

Happy Hump Day indeed. Today may actually be my Friday. I think I'm going to take tomorrow and Friday off to use some of my vacation time before I lose it.

both my sliding doors will be ripped out tomorrow and replaced with energy efficient doors.. hooray.

Morning all!

When you leaving Phen? For how long? I don't think you shared the news over here.

Morning all!

When you leaving Phen? For how long? I don't think you shared the news over here.

Oh sorry folks. Here are the details:

I'm going to be working at one of our Licensees' offices in Beijing for 3 months (this time). This trip also requires a monthly trip to the job site in Vietnam. I will be leaving August 22nd.

The best part is... I'm going to be helping on a product line that I've never seen before in my life! Woohoo! (That part has great potential to suck)

The company is providing me with a 2 bedroom apartment in the same complex as the offices. Should be interesting.

Good morning my dear friends.
The Doctor said that my father is coming from the ICU today.
Thanks for having him in your prayers.

Mark definitely lunch as soon as I am back and any other friend that wants and is able to join us.

I am planning on coming back this Saturday if everything goes well.

NEPOC friends (first)

Oh sorry folks. Here are the details:

I'm going to be working at one of our Licensees' offices in Beijing for 3 months (this time). This trip also requires a monthly trip to the job site in Vietnam. I will be leaving August 22nd.

The best part is... I'm going to be helping on a product line that I've never seen before in my life! Woohoo! (That part has great potential to suck)

The company is providing me with a 2 bedroom apartment in the same complex as the offices. Should be interesting.
Good luck Phen
Is going to be an adventure.

Good morning my dear friends.
The Doctor said that my father is coming from the ICU today.
Thanks for having him in your prayers.

Mark definitely lunch as soon as I am back and any other friend that wants and is able to join us.

I am planning on coming back this Saturday if everything goes well.

NEPOC friends (first)

Good to hear man!

Good luck Phen
Is going to be an adventure.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it, but starting to get a little nervous with how fast it's coming up.

Oh I shall. I'll be on here in your early hours for a bit. I'll be 12 hours ahead of you.

Glad to hear Cheo.

In other news its turning out to be one of those days. I was running late this morning because everyone parked behind me was running late and then I scraped the Drivers' side of my car anyways trying to back the 8 out through a spot that was slightly smaller than an 8. I speed to work, hit traffic, speed again, manage to get to work on time(ish) only to find that I can't get in the building (they don't give card access to the minimum wage people). After ringing the doorbell continually the magnetic door out front finally unlocks(for customers) and I go and knock on the office door at which point one of the techs lets me in and apologizes for not letting me in the back door, he couldn't hear me ringing because he was busy practicing his bass!

Back