NEMOC Random BS Thread

I don't really know how I feel about 3d, even without the blue and red it still just ends up seeming fake and unncessary, though I do kind of want to watch that Pats-Giants game in 3D later in the season

I'm with you on that. My biggest problem is that movie projectors aren't bright enough for you to watch the movie with dark glasses on. I saw Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story in 3D...I don't plan on paying extra for it ever again.

...but sports in 3D? I'd love to experience that at least once.

What is driving me crazy is that every new movie seems to be coming out in 3d now. StepUp3d??? and I just saw something over the weekend that the next Saw movie is in 3d?

I saw Avatar in 3D and it was my first in 3D. I didn't really see a point.. maybe it makes the figures seem more realistic? There was no wow factor for me.

I found out today that the thought of something happening to my car will scare the hiccups out of me. All my co-worker had to say was "Oh no! Someone hit your car!"

Josh, just wanted to let you know that we'll have Juha Lievonen giving tech talks on photography and also giving information on where to get the best shots at all of the track where Grand-Am runs. We will be handing out track maps at all of the venues and he will mark all of the spots.

We are also workingto see if we can get an assistant to follow him along and take shots as well.

That's awesome Marlon! Will this be on for next year?

Cheo, hope all is well.

Like I said 6 months or so back when we were discussing buying TVs...3D TV is where it is all going. In the next couple years 3D programming will be broad casted, including sports events (more than likely it'll be first). In say 3-4 years no glasses will be needed to watch 3D programming. The technology is already developed. Check it out.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SyuEjBEMN4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SyuEjBEMN4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Like I said 6 months or so back when we were discussing buying TVs...3D TV is where it is all going. In the next couple years 3D programming will be broad casted, including sports events (more than likely it'll be first). In say 3-4 years no glasses will be needed to watch 3D programming. The technology is already developed. Check it out.

They already are broadcasting. I believe it was the final round of the masters or something but some golf event was already broadcast in 3d earlier this year.

They already are broadcasting. I believe it was the final round of the masters or something but some golf event was already broadcast in 3d earlier this year.

Meant all channels. ;) And being main stream as 3D TVs are still high priced for many.

I know its all headed that way but I don't think it will really catch on until they figure out some way to do it without the glasses. The distortion they create when not watching a movie gives a lot of people headaches (myself included). granted I haven't tried any of Sony's safety-glass style yet.

The reason why people get headaches watching 3D is do to shutter speeds. Basically the same reason they do not sell DLP TVs anymore, but that had the "rainbow" effect.

Sweeeeeet... just got an A for my summer course. Fall course starts Aug 30! 4 courses down, 7 to go haha!

Latest posts

Back