NEMOC Random BS Thread

If my wife wants to trade her CRV in for a Sorrento or a Sedona, you're getting a phone call :)

Thanks Sean! I'm giving $50 on referrals that turn into sales, too!

Looks dope Chris!! Truck is complete... I wouldnt change anything!!

I agree, it really looks right now with those rims.

haha....not going too far stoughton for now....hang in there, i'm betting you'll do well!

Thank, Mahk! I sure hope so.

Dan, congrats on becoming certified and wish you the best of luck!

Thanks, Jeff!

I appreciate all the support folks!

Thanks Bruce and c'mon, you can always use a good laugh. :) Pats were firing on all cylinders. Hope they can do the same to the Jets on turkey day w/o the Gronk!

Wanted to share a pic that I snapped down in Guangzhou last Friday. I didn't realize that I captured a couple kissing in it too until after I got it on the computer. IMO, not too bad for not using a tripod in lowlight.

8203911647_b9eefc6ed6_b.jpg

Should be interesting Jeff.

Nice Pic Phen. Place looks amazing.

Caught a couple of these today off the dock.
2012-11-20%252013.41.22.jpg

Hey kind of does.

Morning all. I guess some of you are getting ready for thanksgiving. I will have 2 this year.

Installed an under the counter coffemaker to free up our limited counterspace. So far so good.

Great pic Phen, how is the trip going so far?

Extra space is always nice Bruce and I'll be working until about 4pm tomorrow. At least I better be out by then! Why did I volunteer to work again?

Tonight, I'll bring all of the totes containing Christmas decorations upstairs so Tam can set them up tomorrow while I'm at work.

Great pic Phen, how is the trip going so far?

Extra space is always nice Bruce and I'll be working until about 4pm tomorrow. At least I better be out by then! Why did I volunteer to work again?

Tonight, I'll bring all of the totes containing Christmas decorations upstairs so Tam can set them up tomorrow while I'm at work.

Going well so far. Had a bit of a rough start, but I'm in the swing of things and enjoying myself. You can always keep up with the blog... (Link posted below). Many people have said that it's good reading.

You're selling your Soul! :)

Well, it's not TECHNICALLY his, so... ;)

A soul provider? Quick, send in the Gingers!

Latest posts

Back