my p5 build!

Nice on the grill! lol let me know how it fits and post pictures. I want to see if I'm going to get it or not. lol

URL=http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/portlandmademe/media/20140317_170822_zpshp6ij5k9.jpg.html]
20140317_170822_zpshp6ij5k9.jpg
[/URL]

Mostly there is about an 1/8 in on both sides... not sure if stock fits like that I have never had a grill lol.

Looks like it kind of comes up short on both sides, like you said 1/8 on both sides. Also looks like your horns are in the way. Get a final pic with it bolted down and maybe it will look better. I know you have to drill some holes on the top though so you can bolt it down.

Quick release bumper fasteners.... my car is super low so they are put in place to quickly remove my bumper... hope that sums up your question :)

They are also used if you have bumper sag... i did to begin with but they worked so well I just eliminated the inner screws. I took some clips from work Ali them in there and used the fasteners to hold it up. Seems to be working lol

Ill take a pic when its actually in place it started poor rain before I got it in place you can still see a gap.

Back