My Mods!!

Chris, this is fun cause I'm bored at work, but the exhaust and muffler are the same. You're gonna put on a Type R sticker on and you dont know what an ITR is??? It stands for
Integra Type R.
You're just another rice boy.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Steven C ]

I'm sorry for jumping the gun a little earlier, but seeing how you still haven't posted any pix, I'm gonna have to post another reply. Oh, and just to clear up the Tach issue GREDDY DOESN'T EVEN MAKE A TACHOMETER, I called today while I was checking on some parts for a friend and remember this post. So I asked them and he kinda giggled and said "nope, sorry, we don't sell Tachometers. So, I think you need to check your source of information. Maybe your friend lied to you and told you those part are what they are. One thing is definately for sure, your Tach is not GReddy. And I highly dought you could afford any Zero Sports wing since all their parts are extremely expensive. Further more, they're reserved for Subaru applications only. And let me clear one more thing up, MRT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A 6 INCH TIP MUFFLER. Mmmmkay, now that I've made my point I'm just gonna grab my bag of popcorn and watch this drama unfold.

Chris is not gonna post some real pics (maybe he'll try and fake some photochopped ones) cause he knows hes just messing around. This thread made my boring day at work go by faster. And btw, Chris you're still a dumbass rice boy.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Steven C ]

APEXistud you are suck a stupid ignorant fucken DICK!!!

You do not have a clue, a wing is a fucken wing jackass. I had to drill holes in my trunk to get the fucker to mount. I had to also take off and have the holes filled from the stupid fucken stock wing. A wing is a wing it does not care what trunk you mount it to. The diameter of the fucken muffler is about 6 inches the tip is a little smaller than the muffler itself you stupid ****. I busted you earlier you illiterate **** and I did it again. You either cannot read or do not know s***. I will say the answer is all of the above. When the weather clears and I can take my digital camera outside in good sunlight I will prove your stupid fucken broke can’t afford s*** so I will diss on others ass wrong.

I cannot believe that you all are giving me a hard time.

actually chris is one of these bastards from the rice boy
page, cuz the s*** he said
he modded on his car are exactly the thing
they make fun of,
example, the stickers.
He is probably driving a regular
V6 Mustan automatic and actually
he is a loser. He is between the ages 16 and 19, single (who'd want an ass like him?!?) and even not brave enough to register....
in other words: PISS OFF OR POST PICS -
this discussion is useless without any pics!
Or just admit u r a looser :p

Originally posted by <Chris>:
<STRONG>APEXistud you are suck a stupid ignorant fucken DICK!!!

You do not have a clue, a wing is a fucken wing jackass. I had to drill holes in my trunk to get the fucker to mount. I had to also take off and have the holes filled from the stupid fucken stock wing. A wing is a wing it does not care what trunk you mount it to. The diameter of the fucken muffler is about 6 inches the tip is a little smaller than the muffler itself you stupid ****. I busted you earlier you illiterate **** and I did it again. You either cannot read or do not know s***. I will say the answer is all of the above. When the weather clears and I can take my digital camera outside in good sunlight I will prove your stupid fucken broke cant afford s*** so I will diss on others ass wrong.

I cannot believe that you all are giving me a hard time.</STRONG>

Look bro, it's clear that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, so now you're lashing out at everyone. And yes a wing is a wing and a muffler is a muffler, but when you start spouting out names like ZERO SPORTS or MRT, which just happen to be 2 highly respected aftermarket companies in the Subaru world. That, my friend is when a muffler is no longer just another muffler and a wing is no longer just another wing. So you're telling me that you there is no difference between all Zero Sport aerokits, (which are wind tunnel tested and proven to give more downforce and add to your top speed), and Wings West aerokits, which are for the most part, made for looks. If that's how you feel, you my friend are a JackAss. Do us all a favor, post the damn pics and make us eat our words. Or don't post pics and let us relieve the stresses of our tough, tiring day on your sorry ass.

NICE....this is funny as hell
like APEXIstud said ima get myself some popcorn and watch the drama unfold

"yo grab me a 40 out tha fridge"

cwm39.gif
passes a 40 to Neffy

lol! You guys are so cute! :D

*ruffles everybody's hair*

Now if you're done with your little pissing contests.. :p

Let's get back to being kindly to each other. MP3 owners are rare.. need to get along.. not kill each other.

Hehe.

o.o;;

Gawd!!!!! This is still going on. Ok ok, lets get this straight, Chris is a wannabe riceboy loser (he doesnt answer my post cause he knows I'm right!) and everyone knows that! :D

Be nice guys... CHris... we'll wait for the that sunny day so u take ur pics and post them... HAHa gosh... imagine if I didn't have a MP3 and i'm here posting s***...U guys be all up my ass... geez... MP3 owners are tough...hehe :D BTW...the MP3 on the bottom...that really is mine

:eek: Hey guys and gals,... I just spoke to Mazda and it's true... there is a Mazda MP3-WRX-Type R!!! The problem is, it's all in Chris' imagination. :D Seriously though, we should be gentle with Chris... This is obviously a case of mistaken identity. Any sudden jerks back into reality may cause Chris to be lost in his Ricer-Boy dellusion forever. ;)

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

Im not aying that this guy is telling the truth and i hope he is but i wanted to correct everyone on the Greddy Tach. http://www.wholehyper.com/greddy-gauges.html
check out that site and you will see the tachs. Chris i hope you are the real deal, if i were you i would just go on and take some pix of your ecar even if it is nasty weather just to prove a pt and when the weather is better you can replace them. So let see you prove us wrong, if its true we will see the pix today, if not i guess you are fake. Just do and it and we will see

APEXistud I am not going to get upset with you like I did yesterday you are obviously wrong. I have proven you wrong many times already and you refuse to give up. All I can think of it that you are jealous that I am doing all these mods. My MP3 does have a Zero Sports wing, it does have the MRT muffler. No the tip of the muffler is smaller than the muffler itself but the diameter of the muffler is 6 inches. Neither the wing nor the muffler are application specific and will fit on just about any car. My tach is a Greddy tach and you are making yourself look like a fool telling people that I don’t.

There is not a dam thing wrong with my mods I am doing this all in good taste and adding my own personal touch to the car. I cannot believe that some of you are being so rude. I bet you would not say those things to my face at a car show. You would walk buy and admire my individually.

And as far as the Rice boy comments go the stock MP3 almost fits the bill without any mods. Read the site and you will see.

What are some of your mods to the car? What are your plans and where are your pics? Just because you have no mods does not give you the right to hate people who do.

I am almost hesitant to post pics the way you people are acting. You would either diss me some more or say that I photo chopped them.

Chris, Chris, Chris.........Alright man, we all know youre a freakin wannabe rice boy, but why dont you respond to my posts? I mean we all know I'm right, just admit it. I want a flame war.....bring it on stupid rice boy!!!!!

Look man, it obvious that you are wrong. I've already proved you wrong with the Tach. Like i said before, GReddy doesn't make Tachometers, so the one you have must be a 1 off, or someone slapped a GReddy sticker on it. I've called GReddy and THEY DO NOT MAKE TACHS. I went to that link that TighMP3 posted and just like I said there are no TACHS, FINAL. And as for Zero Sports and MRT, go to their damn websites or get on the I-Club and ask if they make that are others cars other than Subaru. If you decide to so, I suggest you get your flame suit on.

And I would say this to your face too, bottom line if I don't like someone's car and they were to ask me my personal opinion, I'd let them know. And you not posting pics would only prove all us sceptics right. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but when people come onto boards and make bulls*** claims. I won't hesitate to wave the bulls*** FLAG. If you can't take a little/a lot of critism, maybe you shouldn't be posting. And bro you are the one who decided to get rude with people first, so I wouldn't be pointing any fingers.

Sheesh all this over a guy who doesn't want to post pics of his mods. When will this end.

Back