My Classic B2200 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest two smaller tanks with a compressor to each tank.

Keeps ur compressors from working so hard and u build air faster!

I had a huge tank and it took forever to fill and was a pain in the ass imo...

I would suggest two smaller tanks with a compressor to each tank.

Keeps ur compressors from working so hard and u build air faster!

I had a huge tank and it took forever to fill and was a pain in the ass imo...

Yea that sounds like a great idea I'ma have to sleep on it maybe later on when I'm tired of the current setup. thanks

the guage placement is nice, kinda stockish feeling. stealing the idea.

I have no heat or a/c so no use for the climate control button's that were there. Just pop your air guage's in they fit right in with no trimming needed. On the dash side your gonna have to dremal alil but no big deal. steal away :)

I have no heat or a/c so no use for the climate control button's that were there. Just pop your air guage's in they fit right in with no trimming needed. On the dash side your gonna have to dremal alil but no big deal. steal away :)

Yea im doing the same, no heat/ac...gotta fig a stockish spot for a third gauge, ive got 2 dual needles for corners, and one single needle for tank....time will tell i guess. u have any more shots of your interior?

Yea im doing the same, no heat/ac...gotta fig a stockish spot for a third gauge, ive got 2 dual needles for corners, and one single needle for tank....time will tell i guess. u have any more shots of your interior?

Yea I have one dual and a single also..no shot's of the interior pretty much stripped gonna be doing everything in black already have my new black carpet just waiting till the outside is done to tackle the inside.Gonna be keeping it all stock looking really on the inside nothing fancy.

Pshhh u guys and running gauges...

I'd like to keep an eye on thing's to see if I have any leaks or anything like that better safe then sorry.Plus this truck will be used to go to work and have fun with it around town.

How bout some digital gauges or a small screen built into the stock gauges to monitor air pressure.

I feel ya! Just gotta give ya s***...
lol better coming from another mazda truck owner :)

subbing, sick project

Thank's

How bout some digital gauges or a small screen built into the stock gauges to monitor air pressure.

That would be cool and they do sell those but I'm already balls deep money wise into this project so maybe later on down the line when Im bored with the truck.Cool idea tho

Pretty much at a stand still been working alot of OT to tired to do anything so truck is on the back burner

That sounds pretty cool. I hear on working the OT but too tired to do anything. I've got so many parts hoarded it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back