Mt. Hood Meadows for snowboarding???

503MSP

:
Spicy Orange MSP
Does anyone snowboard? If you guys do let me know I am trying to get up to Mt. Hood as much as I can this year. I usually go to Mt. Hood Meadows resort where if you have a group of 15 or more and the lift tickets are only 15 bucks for night time. If anyone is interested in going up there let me know maybe we can meet up or set something up.

So far I have gone up only once this season which was in Jan for my bday and then i'm going again this saturday 02/07/09. I'm still a newb at this so all skill levels are welcomed.

The link here is http://www.skihood.com/Groups/TicketsRentalsLessons/default.aspx where you can find the details to what I do for when I go up there.

hmmmm..I may go up on the 20th stevo. I think I lost your # though. I'm super newbie too. I don't think I can steer right still hahaha. Might be 4 of us so far going that day. meadows or timerline i dont mind.

I prefer Skibowl, cheaper and better terrain. Only thing is its lower elevation so it might rain on the questionable days.
I'm down depending on the date

I just went friday to meadows. Damn it was nice. Snow could of been better but everything else was sweet! Was kinda warm and sunny but I loved it.

Back