Mp3 rims

Every other brake job is pretty common. Depends what kind of rotors and how hard you are on your brakes, to be honest. You should check your rotors every time you change pads to be sure they are still good (wearing evenly, no glazing, etc...) For my next brake change I will likely upgrade to at least MSP brakes, if not Mazda 6. ;)

just to be sure, the MSP brakes will not fit on these rotors correct?

if not Mazda 6. ;)

WIN! MZ6 front with MSP rear when mine go.

but back to wheel colour im planning to refinish my destroyed mp3 wheels and go a darker silver. not as dark as the graphite culrider has but something darker than the stock silver. winter project for me.

but back to wheel colour im planning to refinish my destroyed mp3 wheels and go a darker silver. not as dark as the graphite culrider has but something darker than the stock silver. winter project for me.

Went with graphite/gunmetal on mine as my winter setup.

Someone mentioned to me recently that the 626 V6 rear brakes were 11", and therefore bigger then the MSPs... and they actually work with our ebrakes.
Something to look into...

Can you do that gunmetal quality job with a spray can. Obviously the alternative being a full powdercoat job.

Back