Mazdaspeed brand FMIC?

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
So you dropped off a total of three then?
No, I only dropped off one SMIC to Mazdaspeed.. I thought thats what we were talking about here. Proto/Circuit Is making a FMIC in the future, but that is un related. What I mean by "its the same one that Tripoint had" is meant because they are from the same original manufacturer. This came from the original manufactures mouth who was at ProtegeFest to visit. Sorry about the confusion.

Things like this bug me........ Like how Circuit sport, Protosport, Corksport, JSpec, and others have the same product. Its the same manufacturer.. its the exact same product.. just with a different company name on it. Why do companies do this? what is the benefit? Do they work together on it? In any case Its soo confusing.

SpicyMSP said:
No, I only dropped off one SMIC to Mazdaspeed.. I thought thats what we were talking about here. Proto/Circuit Is making a FMIC in the future, but that is un related. What I mean by "its the same one that Tripoint had" is meant because they are from the same original manufacturer. This came from the original manufactures mouth who was at ProtegeFest to visit. Sorry about the confusion.
sames its from the same original manufacturer, why doesn't proto/circuit sports start selling the fmic that they R&D for mazdaspeed.

In regards to the SMIC, are they even selling it? Have people actually bought it yet?

SpicyMSP said:
Things like this bug me........ Like how Circuit sport, Protosport, Corksport, JSpec, and others have the same product. Its the same manufacturer.. its the exact same product.. just with a different company name on it. Why do companies do this? what is the benefit? Do they work together on it? In any case Its soo confusing.
Thats kind of asking.. Why does everyone carry AEM, DC Sports, Greddy, Powerslot... you get the point.

So people can make money. I mean... to me it sounds like you just have a problem with people not crediting your companies that you support?? Don't know. (scratch)

No I dont have a problem with it . I was just curious as to why people do this. As far as the SMIC goes.. I recently got a email saying 4 were sold, and the others are on the way,

SpicyMSP said:
No I dont have a problem with it . I was just curious as to why people do this. As far as the SMIC goes.. I recently got a email saying 4 were sold, and the others are on the way,
Sounds great! hopefully when mazdaspeed feels like they wanna start selling some products, they will let us know. (dunno)

Back