Mazdaspeed brand FMIC?

rawk! i can't wait for more pics once finished. i'm really not looking forward to cutting and i'd like to be able to upgrade to a regular protege competition awr radiator.

this does sound pretty fantastic. would be even better if the warrenty was preserved with it... that would own. I may have missed it in the 4 preceding pages but are there any specs? sry to bother but if you have any data that would be spectacular.

no worky with the injen? :(. i think the only way i might buy this mazdaspeed kit is if it didn't void the warranty.....

Striker187 said:
no worky with the injen? :(. i think the only way i might buy this mazdaspeed kit is if it didn't void the warranty.....
I really dont think it spossible for the kit to be under warranty because there has to be a whole bunch of crash tests invovled and emission test to get something liek this to be under warranty. Thats why they didn't give us hardpipes.

son of a tit...blah. hope all goes well with this. i'd love to have all mazdaspeed parts in my car. that'd be awesome. that badge would actually mean something

But dude..., we have mazdaspeed floormats!!!! Ooh and a shifter knob (03.5), hell I think even my pedals are mazdaspeed!!! (rlaugh)

*edit* You know after thinking of the reality of that..., Shouldnt our cars be called the Callaway Protege? I mean honestly?

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
BTW I don't know if you guys already know this but Mazdaspeed does offer a similar turbo kit to the the MSP's turbo. It's a partial turbo kit that you will need to buy a SIMC and all the piping or a FMIC.

Also after attending the SEMA show in LA this weekend they had a display of the MSP turbo manifold with a T-28 turbo. Who knows if they are going to be offering that. For the people that are going to protege fest we are trying to setup a pick up time for a 2.0L motor with the Mazdaspeed turbo kit and FMIC so you guys can see it for yourself.
I thought that the T28 was a direct replacement for the T25 so that really woulddn't be that hard. Is there any info on type of plumbing, thickness of tubing and size of core.

TiGrayMsp716 said:
I thought that the T28 was a direct replacement for the T25 so that really woulddn't be that hard. Is there any info on type of plumbing, thickness of tubing and size of core.
I have all the information at the shop. I will let you know.

wait so exactly what parts is mazda planning to sell? All i have down is a mazdapseed downpipe and a FMIC. btw do u know about when the FMIC will be released?

if i had an RX-7 then i could afford a 2800 kit! but we have a 19000 dollar car!!!

Dr.Sound said:
i'd get it.....it would probably be the best made FMIC for our cars.

u guys cry about 900 bux for FMIC kits.......some of the front mount kits for RX-7's are $2800

computerGeek said:
if i had an RX-7 then i could afford a 2800 kit! but we have a 19000 dollar car!!!
so that means u want bad parts......?

that's cool dude, cause i dont.

resisting urg to jack thread to explain price inflation and price not reflecting quality... must not retaliate... breathing.... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

all better. whatever dude! you'll figure it out one day.

lol
its all good dude, i know what u mean
this car might not be worth it........i just have a great attachment to my MSP, only a few people on these boards know why.
we cool (drinks)

Last edited:
Wat the hell is everyone's problem!

$900 "if that is the price this kit will be" isn't that bad at all.just take a quick look around at, the other FMIC kit's and there prices.that's about the same price or less in some cases for, this kit.

Now i see why noone care's to make part's for us once something is in the making everyone has to b**** about it.

and to the warrenty part is there any other FMIC kit that doesn't void our warrenty? NO! they all do!

I think some where hoping that if it was a mazdaspeed part that it would not void the warranty. I'd pay extra for that. Mazda sux about stuff like that so we are just hoping for a reasonable price.

Back