Mazdaspeed badge on a P5

yellp5

:
mp5
i'm building a 200+ horse at the wheels p5 (N/A) and personally think a mazdaspeed badge would be appropriate . On the other hand, idont wanna be a ricer. What do you think?

yellp5 said:
i'm building a 200+ horse at the wheels p5 (N/A) and personally think a mazdaspeed badge would be appropriate . On the other hand, idont wanna be a ricer. What do you think?

I do not see ricer on it... Speed challenge cars have mazdaspeed and they are not mazdaspeeds.. Because they are N/A... Just install mazdaspeed parts and you will be fine.....

Do what you want. If you look at your car, and you LIKE the Mazdaspeed badge, then it is doing it's job.

Rice is such a vague term. Simply OWNING an import car is rice to some people. And if you ask some kid driving a 1988 Honda Accord with a Mitsu Eclipse body kit zip-tied on and christmas lights in place of neons if his car is rice, he'll say no.

So the bottom line is: If you like it, screw whatever other people say. It isn't their car, it's yours.

Glowspeedp5 said:
Speed challenge cars have mazdaspeed and they are not mazdaspeeds.

That's because the owners are members of the Mazdaspeed contingency sponsorship program, or depending on the owner, a full sponsorship. The contingency sponsorship allows the car owner to purchase OEM and performance parts at cost or greatly reduced prices. Therefore, the decals are required. I have a MAZDASPEED decal on the front of my Miata racer for that reason.

You're gonna need that madzaspeed sticker when we race (wink) and hope it

adds about 50hp, also assuming nothing happens to my car (knocks on

wood).

Right...do what you want, when I started becoming an active poster on this site, I had a question simial to yours. Basically I figured I'm putting Mazdaspeed parts in it..so why not put the badge on the back as well.

It's an invitation for Ricer Civics, Accords, GTP's, and Neons to challenge you, but I like how it looks on my car (fu) what other people say..It's your car.

I agree if you like it then screw what people think, well just dont put an Si badge on your car and i think youll be cool.

i think you should build the 200WHP N/A protege first and then worry about what badges/emblems to put on it ;)

well, everything will be in front of my tools and me on the 9th of may. i called wiseco about the pistons and why they are taking longer than 4weeks. answer= 20% off total price , YAY!(for taking too long?)anyways the order goes like this: put together car, dyno car, then mazdaspeed badge. and finally, if car achieves 200 or more whp TYPE-R BADGE!!! lol, J/K?

Back