Mazda 5 Sport Facelift in true red from Switzerland

Mazda5_CH

:
Mazda 5 Sport FL
Hallo Guys,

My Name is Sascha, im from Switzerland and my english is not so good :-(
But, i hope you have fun about my pics :)

The first contacts:

A01.jpg

A02.jpg

A03.jpg

A04.jpg

A05.jpg

A06.jpg

A07.jpg

A08.jpg

A09.jpg

A10.jpg

A11.jpg

A12.jpg

A13.jpg

M5ab1.jpg

M5ab2.jpg

M5ab3.jpg

M5ab4.jpg

M5ab5.jpg

Regards, Sascha

Wow nice ! You got headlight washers, rev warnings shime ? And also red fogs at rear !!

Man the red is almost a ferrari red ! hehe Very good looking !

Wow!! VERY nice 5!!!

And the RX8 wheels are probbably the sexiest thing on these!!!

That's a HOT looking 5. Fire truck red is the best red you can find outhere for our 5. Nice wheels ;) I'm jealous right now... i want rear fogs light too :(. :D:D:D

Thanks for your compliments

Hi all

Thank you for your comments. I am positively surprised about your postings.

I was also surpsised about some things that I read here as for example the missing 6th gear in the US or also the headlight washers. Can't you have that in your country?

The cool thing about the 6th gear is that my 5 runs 136 miles per hour with 4 adults and lots of luggage on board on the german highway! :)

@mazdaspeedster3: Haha, funny question. These small trees are box trees and are very popular to be used as hedges here in Switzerland. To your second comment I can tell you that it was really easy to peel the door moldings as the car was brand new (it is much more difficult to peel them on cars that have already a certain age).

@AwaKeN: Actually I do not like the rear head lights. I would like it clean as you have it in the US :)

More pictures and updates will follow. I will keep you updated as I still have some plans for several modifications :D

Best regards from sunny Switzerland

Back