Max mpg?

:
RDX Aspec Adv.
I'm going to give it a go. I've previously just had fun in this thing and do have a bit of a lead foot at times, but I'm going to try to drive like a calm and well-zenned humanbeing, and see what turns up. Here's the first 26 miles of that journey, which will be its own destination, as it were...Ommmmmmm!

69700017_10100194368307751_5334801233666375680_n.jpg

And can you drive 455 miles for your next gas tank fill-up? ;)

Wishing you joy and success in your pursuit of mpg nirvana. May your destinations always be downwind and downhill. :D Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ooommmmmmm
69176873_10100194627967391_3605443135947145216_o.jpg
Your mpg number, based on computer calculation, definitely is much better than my 2.5L AWD under any driving conditions. Mine usually gets 26~26.5 mpg in both multi-function display and infotainment app. I can barely get 30 mpg on the highway only if I'm driving under 70 mph at 75~80 speed limit zone!

Your mpg number, based on computer calculation, definitely is much better than my 2.5L AWD under any driving conditions. Mine usually gets 26~26.5 mpg in both multi-function display and infotainment app. I can barely get 30 mpg on the highway only if I'm driving under 70 mph at 75~80 speed limit zone!

This is just my daily commute. I drive the speed limit +-5 or so on it. I suspect it will settle in to 32ish by the end of the tank, as the return from work is much better than the trip to work, mpg wise.

I like to hand calculate the exact miles divided by gallons consumed. Very simple, just record your mileage after a fillup and divide miles traveled by gallons the next time you fill up. Some onboard estimates are accurate, some are not, I don't know yet if Mazda's are or not. I'll post results once I have some more time behind the wheel.

I like to hand calculate the exact miles divided by gallons consumed. Very simple, just record your mileage after a fillup and divide miles traveled by gallons the next time you fill up. Some onboard estimates are accurate, some are not, I don't know yet if Mazda's are or not. I'll post results once I have some more time behind the wheel.

miles were just .2 off from what the computer showed on my 2nd fill up

From my experience CX-5's computer calculation on MPG is pretty accurate.

My best tank in my Reserve has been 24.8

I don't think I want to read any more of your posts ;)

Since the day I picked mine up with 8 miles on the odo to now with around 4500 miles im averaging 24 mpg. Best number i got was 24.5. Fun factor levels it out.

I keep a spreadsheet with gas consumption and mileage.

In 36 months, Ive used 1397.160 gallons, driven 38619 miles, yielding 27.64 mph.

16.5 GT, 2.5 L NA engine. I have a lead foot on launch, but use the cruise once I reach the speed limit.
60% highway, 40% city estimated.

Back