Markham Park Import Meet! Saturday June 23rd

I live in Pines, and uh, yeah, just got a speed6 about a week ago.... even though I don't really know anyone, could I show up if I'm not working?

Excellent, I'll definitely try to make it out if work permits... should I bring anything in the upchance I can make it?

GNsPR5 said:
I think I'll show up for some dual action. Bringin' my mountain bike for a lap or 2 on the trails at Markham, then I'll hang out with you all.

Nice, those trails are damn sweet. I've been going there for the last few months.

ON TOPIC

Count me in...

I usually park at Markham near the mountain bike trailhead. Just don't park too close to the bike wash or your clean car will catch some overspray or dirt/mud/foreign objects from the MTBer's washing and cleaning their bikes.

There's going to be food right? (Scanning back to the beginning of the post)

Gspeedn3

can't wait...must be fun
lets try and meet somewhere so we can get parking spots together...
maybe a little away from these people so we can hang out and chill

If it's o.k. with you, I'm going to make up some flyers with your first posts picture and canvas some Mazdas in my neighborhood?

Lemme know?

dude by all means, this meet is not my own
the more mazdas the better....it'll work out to get more mazdas show up

Alejo_NIN said:
dude by all means, this meet is not my own
the more mazdas the better....it'll work out to get more mazdas show up

I'll be sure to show up in the bone stock speed6 (butt)

what time is this expected to be over with? (in case I work that day and can come after)

I haven't been to markham in a while.........last time was when I went to the gun range........what time is the park supposed to close again? 8?

Yup yup. If all goes well this week and I aquire my car I will definetly be there. Its been a while since I have been to a meet or a spot so I will definetly enjoy it.

if it is..... who's going.....

1.alejo nin
2.p5alive
3.team elite
4.avarela86
5.koenig
6.turbovybez
7.gnspr5
8.jeg0024
9.mazpro
10.nvmsp
11.tviera
12.speed6killer

Last edited:
Yo

Alejo_NIN said:
CarMeet AGAIN!!

for the people who came last time to my meet, you are familiar with the scene...

so there's another round!

we can sit and laugh at ricers all afternoon!

come on!

bring it on

1.alejo nin
2.p5alive
3.team elite
4.avarela86
5.koenig
6.turbovybez
7.gnspr5
8.jeg0024
9.mazpro
10.nvmsp
11.tviera

04184626646b410c5.jpg

look at me, i'm sticky ichy!
Im in(alright)

Yeah I'm still showing up...... at least I'll know ONE person..... right Jorge? ;) LOL

Back