Markham Park Import Meet! Saturday June 23rd

jdm nismo chik said:
well in the park idk exactly where, tho i do know kinda.. so just follow the signs ill be posting in the park... it was way too many ppl to even reserve. i wasnt aloud to reserve one pavillion for 250+ ppl/cars. so they told me what i could do is bring in bbq's and park on the grass ;]

and lol for the tag along! hahaha..

Uber gay........ how the hell can you not reserve a place for us, wtf? We're practically paying to get in the park anyways because you gotta pay like 2 dollars on the weekend (or has it gone up? I haven't been to the gun range there in about a year). But oh well, I'd bring a BBQ but I'm not bringing a truck and there is no way in hell it would fit in my Mazdaspeed6........ at best there should be about 2 or 3 of the park's grills around (you just need your own charcoal to get it going, and definitely make sure to scrub and disinfect that b**** before you start cooking meat on it.......:shudders:)

all people who didn't go, who said they were going i say "GHEY"

you all missed it!!

there's was a protege with 550HP

a rx-7 with a twin turbo corvette engine...

some hot ass models...

you people suck

liars

Alejo_NIN said:

you all missed it!!

some hot ass models...

you people suck

liars

He is not lying!!!(drive2)

yea I went but apparently I was the 1st one there, right before 1pm. Was with a friend so went to the beach instead. (friday)

Alejo_NIN said:

you all missed it!!

some hot ass models...

you people suck

liars

This is ****** up. I was ******* there early today and my gf and her sister stared bitching that there was nothing to do and didn't want to wait on you guys anymore so we freakin left. I swear it said 11 and not 1 on the thing but I guess I was wrong, but what a ******* waste of gas because of my ******* b**** ass gf and her sister. I knew you guys would eventually show up but damn, I just ******* hate my life. Sorry I couldnt pick up the gauge pod from you Alejo, I had the money in hand and was ready to pick it up. I swear, women **** up so much s*** in our lives I wish we could just do without them.

jeg0024 said:
This is ****** up. I was ******* there early today and my gf and her sister stared bitching that there was nothing to do and didn't want to wait on you guys anymore so we freakin left. I swear it said 11 and not 1 on the thing but I guess I was wrong, but what a ******* waste of gas because of my ******* b**** ass gf and her sister. I knew you guys would eventually show up but damn, I just ******* hate my life. Sorry I couldnt pick up the gauge pod from you Alejo, I had the money in hand and was ready to pick it up. I swear, women **** up so much s*** in our lives I wish we could just do without them.

Dude you should just grow some balls and tell both of them what's up. You did just drive a good distance, they need to be more understanding. If they weren't down to hang and aren't even interested to be there then they should've stayed home. I ask my Girl before we go to make sure she is interested and even the slightest insecurity I tell her to stay home. But granted she drives stick and she is all about cars. Sorry bro but that was on you tell them girl whats up. They'll be some pics up for sure later and there wasn't even that many Mazdas maybe a total of 15.

jeg0024 said:
OHHH HELL NO!!
**** i'm gonna drive 5 hours just to turn around?

come on dude, my phone number is plastered all around this ******* board...

i thought averela had phone contact with you guys

i was really looking fordward to meet you in a non-gay way...

**** women...my wife was bitchin on the way there
i just told her that she should've said something before leaving and to stop messing s*** for me

you shoudlve stayed man!

and i don't really know where you get the 11AM idea...anyways

next time get some people's phone numbers!!!

aRGH,

anyways, hopefully you won't have trouoble going to orlando on the 23rd, right?

Alejo_NIN said:
OHHH HELL NO!!
**** i'm gonna drive 5 hours just to turn around?

come on dude, my phone number is plastered all around this ******* board...

i thought averela had phone contact with you guys

i was really looking fordward to meet you in a non-gay way...

**** women...my wife was bitchin on the way there
i just told her that she should've said something before leaving and to stop messing s*** for me

you shoudlve stayed man!

and i don't really know where you get the 11AM idea...anyways

next time get some people's phone numbers!!!

aRGH,

anyways, hopefully you won't have trouoble going to orlando on the 23rd, right?

I know, I knew I was early and you guys would eventually show up but they were bitching so much I just couldnt take it anymore. I knew I should have gotten someones phone number, I did have someones number that wasnt showing that could have atleast checked the site but they never answered. As for the 11 I just saw the 1 and I guess thought I remebered seeing 11, problem was I was at my gfs house without internet the night and morning before. Im more pissed at the fact that her father didnt even believe that we drove down to Miami than the whole take of gas I wasted listing to them b****. I did well on gas tho... 38mpg:) At the end of the day I had 465 miles on the tank when the gas light came on, which was more than ive ever gotten before. Ill get over it, my gf is just using me anyways and im gonna need to find out a way to still make her happy without spending all my money, which is impossible because she doesn't drive and lives 30 mins from my place. And if by the 23rd you meant the 21st at UCF I will deffinatly for sure 100% be there. Im sorry I didn't get to meet you guys today, and im sorry if my previous post was at all rude due to the fact that I was pretty pissed off when I posted it.

nice to meet some of u guys

550hp protege? pics?!?!

alfredo..mp3 is lookin nice.

alejo...nice car and I still want my grill.

and the blue p5 was ogsp5 right? pretty nice

next time Ill stay longer, I was so tired from the trip that all I wanted to do was go home and relax.

It was nice chilling with everyone yesterday.

Alejo, I really want to see the 550whp pro,lol.

dannyboy17 said:
nice to meet some of u guys

550hp protege? pics?!?!

alfredo..mp3 is lookin nice.

alejo...nice car and I still want my grill.

and the blue p5 was ogsp5 right? pretty nice

next time Ill stay longer, I was so tired from the trip that all I wanted to do was go home and relax.

Yes that was me

this world is not ready for a 550hp protege

the time will come

summer mazdapalooza, you guys better be there to witness it

Alejo_NIN said:

you all missed it!!

some hot ass models...

you people suck

liars

Phuck you!!! I got home last night at 9:30PM from the Hospital from this little bug called Phneumonia. So yeah, I guess I'm a liar.

Here are some pics one of the RSX guys took since I didn't have my camera...Shoot he even made a video.

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

I had to WORK

Crap I missed a lot :(

I are teh suck...... stupid work forcing me to come in to make money to pay my bills : \

Back