IPMCSFL Picnic - Markham Park - April 6, 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of the dyno you're talking about. My car's been there recently. I'm not hitting another one until I get better 3rd & 4th gears on the car.

I know of the dyno you're talking about. My car's been there recently. I'm not hitting another one until I get better 3rd & 4th gears on the car.

LOL I have that problem solved with tranny replacements from EL JUNK YARD!

depends on how much it costs.. how much is it usually?

If there is enough interested ill start another thread for it.

Whoever is interested PM me and from there ill make the needed phone calls and set it up.

Oh... just get your broke ass some money from some friends that owe you a few favors or bet on dominos at the local cafeteria and go to Moroso! :p

Yeah don't think it's THIS saturdar. But it IS gonna be super Mazda. I think Sheep Unit is bringing A LOT of cars. I most likely will be there.

Well damn, nevermind... its Friday night. I dont get outta work until 5pm and I have an MRI scheduled that afternoon too. If I make it out there, it'll probably be around 7pm. Plus, I cant race.. too much wheel spin and no slicks. The track at Moroso is murder without good tires. :(

If I get tuned ill be out there. Regardless of slicks or wheel spin, you should mostly worry about the Diff. Unless welded. But i wanna run just for fun since there will be a lot of Mazda representin!

The last time you ran, you were hitting 15psi and didn't even know your actuator was broke. lol

But yeah, without welding my lsd, I am a little paranoid. So no run for me. I'll be there for moral and cheerleading support this time. :D

The last time you ran, you were hitting 15psi and didn't even know your actuator was broke. lol

But yeah, without welding my lsd, I am a little paranoid. So no run for me. I'll be there for moral and cheerleading support this time. :D

Better bring COOKIES!!! LOL

Yeah Daniel...this time you probably wont be as happy with your results seeing as your car is gonna run SLO without the much needed 15PSI. But even NA it is fun to run. Hope to see everyone out there repin the MAzdas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back