Markham Park Import Meet! Saturday June 23rd

Im gonna try to make it out along with another friend.

ogsp5, I think I saw u the other day around Sample going towards Lyons, not sure if that was you tho...it was a nice looking blue p5.

I see some of you are heading to Orlando a few days earlier to the MazdaSummerpalooza. Try to get some of those folks to head south for our meet at Markham??

(nana)

Alejo_NIN said:
i've never been to markham park, so

my question is...

where do we meet?

WOW Daniel....You post up a meet and then you don't even know where it is? Stay home and just (beer) .

No bro...you gotta make it out. It down the street from my house...literally. Just take I-75 north exit Griffin west and make a right on Weston Rd. Take it all the way till you hit the park.

NO NO

i mean....i don't know the park...so where "IN" the park do we meet?>

as to be together n s***..

also a miami caravan might be good..

GNsPR5 said:
I see some of you are heading to Orlando a few days earlier to the MazdaSummerpalooza. Try to get some of those folks to head south for our meet at Markham??

(nana)

I tried, they dont like you guys...

Alejo_NIN said:
NO NO

i mean....i don't know the park...so where "IN" the park do we meet?>

as to be together n s***..

also a miami caravan might be good..

Just do what I did last time, look for the funny lookin people standing around with orange scented lighter fluid and ricers lol:p

EDIT: Just go in the gate and keep to the right, I guess.

anyone riding down I-75? Let me know, Im coming back from Tampa on Saturday and going straight to the meet, we can drive down together if yall want.

hello guys.. i am the host of this meet. thanks alejo for posting it ;]
its always nice to see other car makes attend. so thanks
as for the orlando ppl.. there are groups forming in orlando to ride down
so if you are interested please let me know, to see if we can arrange something..
other than that i appreciate the participation.. and lets all cross our fingers in hopes that there is no rain

btw anyone coming from orlando we got a group set up:
[quote="dude from jdmuniverse]
It'll be at McDonalds on John Young & Americana. Its a mile from the Millenia mall & real close to the 1-4/ Turnpike ramp towards Miami. Thanks for the look out. There will be a couple of nissans there and a ek, so its not just RSX's, but that helps alot. Thanks. Also, if they already have a great meeting spot, we can meet them instead. [/quote]
so just let me know if youre going to meet with them
they are meeting saturday morning 7:30am riding out 8:00am sharp ;]

jdm nismo chik said:
btw anyone coming from orlando we got a group set up:

so just let me know if youre going to meet with them
they are meeting saturday morning 7:30am riding out 8:00am sharp ;]

I am leaving my gf's place at 7 and will probably be getting on the TPK in Kissimmee around 7:45-8a so ill probably just chill and take it easy and tag along on the back if a group of imports come rollin by:)

well in the park idk exactly where, tho i do know kinda.. so just follow the signs ill be posting in the park... it was way too many ppl to even reserve. i wasnt aloud to reserve one pavillion for 250+ ppl/cars. so they told me what i could do is bring in bbq's and park on the grass ;]

and lol for the tag along! hahaha..

this meet is at 1PM

i'm heading over to this park at around 11:30, 12pm...

any help you need let me know...

laterz

Alejo_NIN said:
this meet is at 1PM

i'm heading over to this park at around 11:30, 12pm...

any help you need let me know...

laterz

I may be there early too since I got things to do in the afternoon.(drunk)

Back