TBD - Markham Park Meet - Pics on Page 17

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
well, seems like some people are ineterested in a meet, i say we discuss when and how sinc ewe already know where.

Date has been selected

Sept 14th at 1:30 PM
Markham Park, Fl

if you say your going to show up, please follow thru!

last time the meet was organized by IPSFMC and a BBQ was done.

Perhaps IPSFMC can be part of this again and we can do something similar!

Lets Discuss...

1. Alejo_NIN
2. xboxlivemonkey
3. NiteRunner
4. SpeedyHans
5. Ga0887
6. Ogsp5
7. brian franklin
8. LoeyTheBeat (Joel)
9. jmoneycruz724
10. Kr33peR
11.Avarela86
12.SuperMazda3
13.SuperProtege
14.Deuce (maybe)
15.Charles (S2k)
16.Randy (S2K)
17.Jose (MS3)
18.Jose (Stang)
19.Jaime (ES-T)
20SandSpeed (MSP)
21.Alex(Miata-T)
22.Tim (RX-8)
23.Icespeed (MSP)
24.Jay (FD)
25.nvmsp phil-MSP
26.jeg0024

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really that hard to have a meet without the (five-0) as I've heard?
Why not farther East, closer to the action? Ok, I'm biased as I live that way, but at least it wouldn't just be us, maybe some spectators.
Just a thought. As a FNG I'll be sure to show up before criticizing what's offered, count me in.(drinks)

September 6th or 7th I'll be in Gainesville and wont be able to make it but any other weekend sounds good.

Add yourself to the list

1. Alejo_NIN
2. NiteRunner
3. SpeedyHans
4. Ga0887

Is it really that hard to have a meet without the (five-0) as I've heard?
Why not farther East, closer to the action? Ok, I'm biased as I live that way, but at least it wouldn't just be us, maybe some spectators.
Just a thought. As a FNG I'll be sure to show up before criticizing what's offered, count me in.(drinks)

Spectators = cops..... I actually prefer the way it's done now, no one gathering around to watch s***....... just all of us meeting up with the cars and then hanging out and shooting the s***. I stopped going to starbucks because too many people started showing up..... and from what I've heard cops started to show up and break that up.

and Markham park is a little bit far for my liking...... I already drive there for the gun range (cause that's the only outdoor rifle range I know of) twice a month to shoot, I'm not really bent on driving up there once a week.

Spectators = cops..... I actually prefer the way it's done now, no one gathering around to watch s***....... just all of us meeting up with the cars and then hanging out and shooting the s***. I stopped going to starbucks because too many people started showing up..... and from what I've heard cops started to show up and break that up.

and Markham park is a little bit far for my liking...... I already drive there for the gun range (cause that's the only outdoor rifle range I know of) twice a month to shoot, I'm not really bent on driving up there once a week.

well yea im with u on that but if we meet like one's a month in the Markham park
or c b smith park that a good park that's cool

yes, this is not a lcub meeting or a thurday night thing.
it happens every once in a while, so the drive is worth it.

September 6th or 7th I'll be in Gainesville and wont be able to make it but any other weekend sounds good.

Add yourself to the list

1. Alejo_NIN
2. NiteRunner
3. SpeedyHans
4. Ga0887
5. OGSP5

What's the deal with (five-0) anyway. Is there some law that says a bunch of people can't meet up? Tell em' it's someones birthday gathering, hell, tell 'em to (321fu). Long as we keep out the stupid ricey s***, we're not breakin any laws.
I'm in for some local stuff, and one big meet less often. Just be nice to see what everyones done to there rides, and chill.(drinks)

Last edited:
yes, this is not a lcub meeting or a thurday night thing.
it happens every once in a while, so the drive is worth it.

Once a month I could deal with...... Markham park is actually a nice place, and it's one place you won't really get bothered for having a large crowd meeting up. So that definitely works.

What's the deal with (five-0) anyway. Is there some law that says a bunch of people can't meet up? Tell em' it's someones birthday gathering, hell, tell 'em to (321fu). Long as we keep out the stupid ricey s***, we're not breakin any laws.
I'm in for some local stuff, and one big meet less often. Just be nice to see what everyones done to there rides, and chill.(drinks)
Technically you are breaking a law........ private property. Parking lots are not exactly public..... when stores are closed for business parking lots are supposed to be considered "closed" as well. Otherwise it becomes "loitering" and if there is a NO LOITERING agreement in the parking lot by all the shop owners, Police have the right to move you along.

Unless you own the parking lot, or the owner of the store with the area you meet up at (like the UGAS on Wednesdays) is ok with you hanging out there....... then the cops have the right to tell you that you need to break it up. Places of public gathering, like Markham Park are acceptable, because it's a park, and large groups of people go there to hang out, have a cookout, celebrate someone's birthday/retirement/anniversary/etc.

It's hard to find places like the UGAS where the store owners are ok with us hanging out in their parking lot. Most often times when the police show up and tell everyone they need to leave is because a complaint was called in.... from one of the store owners, or just some asshole customer that happened to be passing by.

Just like the Sunoco on US27.... the owner doesn't mind people hanging out, and they always buy from the gas station whether it's gas or edibles, so it generates business....... it's the retards that start racing RIGHT in front of the station, or the idiots on bikes doing wheelies and endos up and down the road that cause the police to show up and break everyone up...... once you break a law like reckless driving/reckless endangerment, the Police have the right to uphold that law and remove people from premises.

Last edited:
hoooooooooooooooller !!! those weekends should be fine just pending when classes start and how much they swamp us with assignments

Back